More Dark Sides Added.

Sabre's pov
Oh okay. I guess they are playing a joke on us. Well, I am pretty sure they already know that they scared us. Why are they not going back to there normal clothing? "Dood, stop with the joke... It got us okay, we are spooked, you can take the clothing off now." "Sabre, sabre, sabre. We are there actual dark sides, and you have one too. So does Genine." What?! Wait, why do I have a weird headache that just appeared. 'Because I am gonna take over soon... I can finally be free and meet the others!' 'What?..' "Ahhhhhh!!" I scream of the pain coming from my whole body. I hear Genine scream as well. I see black dots take over and then pass out.

D/n pov
Ahh, finally good to be free and out of y/n's mind. I can finally meet these people that wanted to meet me. Specifically Anti-Ryan. He is apparently the dark side of this dude named Ryan that y/n here has a crush on. Where is Anti-Ryan dude? I just met him a while ago and didn't get a good description of him. What? Can I not get a look of how he looks like? Well I can't seem.... To.... See..... Him. Woah, is it possible to have a crush on someone you don't know? 'Uhh, I think so. That's how I had a crush on Ryan.' 'Oh be quiet y/n.' I got to say, he is pretty good looking. He had some sneakers on, a blue shirt similar to the Ryan dude except with black sleeves instead of white, and had a black flame thingy over his eye. He is really good at looks for a kid. But then again I'm a kid as well. "Well, well. Look who we have here? My lost friend when we split apart. Nice to see you again Darkne." I say. (I made this name up for my character. It sucks I know.) I got to say, she has a good taste in style now. She was wearing a neck collar, similar to a choker, a red flannel with a black shirt under, Navy blue Jean shorts that look like they were cut by scissors, and yeezys. "Nice to be back  D/n. It was like yesterday that we met. Until our normal sides got in control. But that was 3-4 years ago."
(You and Genine or me? Idk met in there dark forms and haven't seen each other in a while okay?) I chuckle at this. She is still like herself. Now who is this person with the bandana covering his left eye or right eye in his perceptive. The other half is above his head. I think this is the Sabre dude they were talking about, but his dark side. Psycho-Sabre I think it was? He was wearing a jacket but the white parts were black and the rest is the same. Other than us introducing each other we decided to go to the playroom. "Hello everyone! You might not know us but we are Ryan, Sabre, Genine, and y/n but in there darker form." Anti said. I am starting to like his dominance to the group and himself. "I am Anti-Ryan, just call me Anti. This here is Darkne, Genine's dark side. D/n, dark side of y/n. And Pyscho-Sabre, dark side of Sabre." Anti said. "Where is shark?" Danny said. I just want to be nice to him for some reason. "He isn't here, he was sick." I say. Anti and the rest look at me like I was insane. Well I am. I just showed them a confused look. 'Hey that's Danny the duck. He's my friend, best friend. I was controlling my body to be nice to him. Don't hurt him!' Y/n then said. Oh this will be fun.

Matt's pov (thought I forgot about Thomas and him?)
What? Uh I think they are playing a prank on us. But how did y/n levitate? That's my question, but they aren't faking, I know it. "Thomas, what are you doing?" "Getting 4 bells." Now I am really confused. Why does he need 4 bells? "If your wondering, I need them to get them back to normal." Thomas said. I was creeped out and amazed. "So, you are like a pokemon catcher? You are just collecting there dark sides?" "Yes." He just plainly said. That is actually a really good plan. Now we just need to trap them so we can be able to capture them. But one question got stuck in my head and still pondering in there.
Why do they have dark sides?
______________________________________
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! I was really thinking putting this plot in this story and was like 'Why the heck not?' So here we are. The next part will be out today or Tomorrow. Until the next chapter, peace✌