Chapter 26✨

Deana's POV

"So when do you want the wedding to take place?" The wedding planner who's name was Alice, asked Algee and I. I looked at Algee and he looked back at me.

"We want it in January, because that's when we first met. January 14th" I said.

Algee nodded his head and placed his hand on my knee.

"Well actually that's the first time we saw each other for the first time, but we didn't speak" Algee said.

"Oh yeah! It was at least two years before we started dating" I said smiling at the thought.

Flashback

Deana walked into school with her best friend Shantey.

"Tey, I'm scared" She said.

"Deana, don't be scared. It's our sophomore year. You should be excited that we are not gonna be pushed around anymore" Shantey smirked.

"I know, but I always get nervous on the first day" Deana said biting her lip. Something she does when she's nervous.

Meanwhile on the other side of campus...

"Man, G we bought to get all the hunnies" Yaz said to his bro Algee. Algee laughed and playfully punched him the shoulder.

"Yaz, we are only fifteen. Don't you think you are getting ahead of yourself just a little?" Algee asked him.

"Hell naw man, we sophomores. We grown" Yaz said. Algee sighed and laughed with his friend when he heard some girls giggling. He looked up and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She had caramel skin and long curly brown/black hair put my back in a half up half down style. She had on some thick black glasses and she was wearing a pink tank top, with blue jeans, and some converse. She was laughing with her friend, and he smile was amazing and it made Algee's heart melt.

"Yo who's that?" He asked slapping Yaz in the chest. Yaz looked in the direction Algee was looking.

"Oh that's Deana, you know her from last year" Yaz said smacking his teeth.

"Oh yeah" Algee said realizing who that was. Deana smiled and darted her eyes to the direction of Algee's and they locked eyes.

"Hey Shantey" Deana said tapping her friends shoulder. Shantey looked at her and smirked.

"That's Algee" She said. Deana smiled a little smile and looked at Algee again as he was looking back at her.

Flashback Over

"I remember that day just like it was yesterday" Algee smiled. I smiled and leaned over and pecked his lips.

"Got it, January 14th" Alice said. "Our next appointment is in two weeks. I'll see you guys then" Alice said.

"Okay, thank you Alice" I said.

"Yes thank you" Algee said. Algee and I got up and grabbed my hand and untwined our fingers. We walked outside and to our cars. We didn't come here together since he was coming from work and I was coming from home.