Chapter 19✨

Drama at the end y'all. It's about to go down. Somebody's about to get killed.
-ari👑

Deana's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of someone getting into my bed. I opened my eyes and saw Algee.

"Hey baby" I said.

Algee gave me a smile, "Hey bae, sorry did I wake you?" He asked me.

"Yeah but it's fine, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" I said touching his chest. I felt his body tense up. "Baby are you okay?" I asked him.

Algee gave me a half smile, "Yeah just tired and stressed with music" He replied.

"Want me to relieve some of your stress?" I asked him. Algee slowly shook his head.

"No I'm fine for now baby girl, maybe later I'm just really tired" He said. I arched an eyebrow but didn't look to much into it.

"Oh okay, well since it's going on seven I gotta get Amaya up for school. You sleep baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Tell Amaya I said have fun at school and I love her. I love you too" Algee said.

"I love you" I replied getting up and walking into Amaya's room.

I shook her awake and her eyes slowly opened. "Come on baby, time to get up" I said.

"Ugh" Amaya groaned taking the covers off of her and taking her little self to the bathroom. I chuckled and went to her closet picking out her outfit.

"Your outfits on your bed Amaya I'm gonna go get dressed" I told her. I walked back into my room and went to get dressed.

I'm 23 with a five year old baby and I'm slaying the whole mother fucking game! I looked over to the bed and saw Algee knocked the fuck out

I'm 23 with a five year old baby and I'm slaying the whole mother fucking game! I looked over to the bed and saw Algee knocked the fuck out. I looked closer and saw that there was a bandage on his neck. I'll ask him about it later.

I walked back over to Amaya's room and saw her in her outfit I picked out for her. She's been in school for a week already.