Chapter 6✨

Algee's POV

"Thank you for the ice cream daddy" Amaya said as I opened the door to Deana's house. I was dropping her off after a long day.

Tanya and I took Amaya to a water park and rode on all of the rides. Can't say that I didn't have fun though.

"Deana!" I called through the house. I put Amaya down on the ground and she quickly ran upstairs.

"Mommy!" She yelled. I walked upstairs behind her and Amaya ran into her bedroom. I turned right and went to Deana's bedroom.

I opened the door. "Hey Deana-"

I stopped mid sentence when I saw Deana on top of Luke as they made out. They quickly broke apart and Deana blushed.

"Can't you knock?" She asked getting off of Luke.

I mean mugged her and sent a glare to Luke.

"Amaya's in her room, we had fun today. I'll pick her up on Friday" I said ignoring her question.

"Ok thanks" She replied. I shut the bedroom door and walked downstairs. I opened the front door and walked to my car. I got inside and Tanya was on her phone.

"Everything good baby?" She asked me.

"Yeah..." I replied putting on a fake smile.

But I wasn't good and I think she knew that but decided to not ask further questions.

The truth is, when I saw Deana and Luke kissing it hurt like a bitch! I don't know why though?

It shouldn't. But why is my heart hurting a little bit?

I don't still love her...at least I don't think I do. I remember when Deana and I first told each other we loved each other.

*flashback*

Six months before proposal.

You can do it Algee! Just tell her that you love her!

I was giving myself a pep talk before going over to Deana's house and telling her that I loved her. We've been dating for about a year and I just want to let her know now.

-

(At Deana's house)

"Hey baby" she said opening the front door and pulling me in.

"Hey baby girl" I replied as I gave her a kiss on the lips.

Deana dragged me upstairs and we sat on her bed.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" She asked.

"Deana-"

"Oh no!" She exclaimed as worry filled her eyes. "Are you breaking up with me?" She asked me making me eyebrow arch.

She's so cute.

"Baby no" I said making her take a breath of relief.