Chapter 7✨

Deana's POV

"Girl I don't know what to do" I said to Shantey.

"Well there's only one question you have to ask yourself" Shantey said.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Do you still love him?" She asked me.

"Of course not" I said trailing off at the end. Shantey arched an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"Mhmm, sure" She said looking me up and down.

"I don't!" I exclaimed.

"Ok listen here" Shantey said. I looked at her. "Does Luke make you feel like Algee did?" She asked me.

"Not really...but they are different people and I don't want him to make me feel like Algee did. Algee cheated on me" I said to her.

"Just think back to when you and Algee were together and then relate that back to Luke" She said.

*Flashback*
Prom

"Damn my baby looking fine" Algee said.

"You're making me blush G" I said trying to contain my smile. Every time he compliments me I get butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats super fast.

"I gotta treat you like a princess if I wanna keep you forever and that's what I intend to do" Algee said.

He took my hand and spun me around.

"Can I get a little somthin somethin after prom?" Algee said as he slapped my ass.

"God, you play to much!" I smacked my lips.

"Aww look at my baby" My mom said coming into the living room along with my dad and my fifteen year old brother.

"You look beautiful baby" My mom said as she hugged me.

"My little girl is growing up" My dad said.

"Daddy, I'm not getting married" I said hugging him.

"Why I gotta be out here?" My brother Marcus said.

"Because it's your sisters prom and you're gonna be here" My mom said. "Now get together y'all, I wanna get a picture" My mom said pulling out her camera.

My mom must've snapped over a hundred pictures.

"Ok mom we're going, don't wait up" I said to my family.

"I just got one thing to say" My dad said coming face to face with Algee. Algee gulped and I laughed along with my mom and brother.

"I know what happens at prom and I know what guys want. So imma just say this. If you disrespect my daughter in any way or do something that you wouldn't want me to know about that you did with my daughter. You won't be having children son" He said.