Chapter 4✨

Algee's POV

I watched as Amaya watched TV while playing with her dolls. She was a cutie. She had Deana's eyes and ears. But she had my smile and nose. She's so precious.

God why did I have to go and cheat on her like that?!

"Uncle Kieth can I have a snack please?" She asked looking at Kieth.

"Yeah Maya, what do you want?" He asked her.

"Applesauce" She said smiling wide.

"Ok I'll be right back" He said getting up and walking into the kitchen. Amaya turned to me and walked over to me with her little feet.

"How do you know my mommy?" She asked.

"Uh..." I started getting nervous. What am I suppose to say? "We've been close friends for five years" I told her.

"I'm five" She smiled.

"I know" I replied looking down.

"Why do you look sad?" She asked me. I looked into her eyes and it instantly reminded me of Deana's.

"I just made a mistake a long time ago and it's catching up with me now" I explained.

"Catching up?" She asked.

"Yeah" I told her.

"What does that mean?" She asked me.

"You'll find out soon enough" I told her.

Amaya nodded her head and looked away from me but then jumped up.

"Can I give you a nick name?" She asked me.

"Sure" I replied.

"How about GeGe" She squeaked making me smile so wide.

"I like that" I told her.

"Hug time!" She exclaimed as she jumped on me and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms her tiny body and my heart started beating fast.

I'm hugging my daughter for the first time. My creation...she's so perfect.

Deana's POV

"I'm kinda not feeling a girls night Shantey, I wanna go home with Amaya and Algee and explain everything because this is gonna be on my conscious the whole time" I told her.

"But you look smoking girl. You were totally gonna get laid tonight" Shantey said.

 You were totally gonna get laid tonight" Shantey said