Chapter 11✨

Algee's POV

"Baby wake up" I whispered in Deana's ear.

She didn't wake up.

"Baby" I whined stroking her arm. She turned on her side and tried to fall back asleep.

"Come on baby girl I know you ain't sleep" I said.

"Guess I'm gonna have to wake you up myself" I mumbled. I moved the covers and situated myself to where Deana's heat was. I pulled her panties to the side and slid a finger up her slit.

I haven't tasted her in years and I'm anxious. She jerked at my sudden movement but her breathing steadied again.

I spread her lips wide and ran my tongue on her slit. I used my thumb to move her clit in circles. Damn she tasted good, so sweet.

Deana started to softly moan so I removed my thumb and started to suck on her clit.

"Fuu...oh...Al" She said above me. I inserted a finger into her and I felt her shoot up in bed.

"Algee what're you-" I curled my finger and started to hit her spot.

"Fuck!" She said throwing her head back. I put two more fingers in her and curled them. Deana gripped the sheets and her breathing started to become erratic. 

I flicked my tongue on her clit and I heard her gasp.

"Algee! I'm gonna-" Deana was cut off by my fingers brushing her spot. "There it is" Algee said.

Deana clenched around my fingers and I knew she was close.

"Oh...I'm gonna...fuck!" She said.

"Go ahead baby girl" I said to her. Deana had strings of curse words coming from her mouth. I licked up her juices and took the covers off of both of us. Deana caught her breath and gave me a playful glare.

"G, you play too much" She groaned throwing her head back on the pillow.

"You know you love it" I said as I leaned over her and pecked her lips. "I'm gonna go wake Amaya" I said.

Deana nodded her head and rolled on her side. I chuckled.

I was about to walk out the door when I turned to remind Deana, "Babe the BET awards are tonight so wear something nice" I said.

"Got it baby" She replied. I left and went to check on Amaya. I walked into Amaya's room and she was just waking up.

"Morning Maya" I said.

"Daddy!" Amaya squealed. She got out of bed and ran over to me. I scooped her up in my arms and kissed both of her cheeks.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her as we walked down stairs.

"Good, I dreamt about you and Mommy getting back together" Amaya said softly. I stopped in my tracks.

"That dream might come true" I said.

Amaya smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

Deana's POV