Chapter 13✨

Deana's POV

The sun shined through the curtains and my eyes fluttered open. I looked to my side and saw Algee sleeping soundly with his mouth parted a little. He looked so cute. I began to get up but Algee's arm stopped me. He gripped my tighter and I laughed quietly.

"Baby let go" I whispered quietly. Algee groaned and pulled me back into his embrace.

"No stay please" He said kissing the back of my neck and snuggling into my side.

"G, I gotta pee" I said.

"Fine, but hurry back" He said letting go of me. I got out of bed and threw on one of Algee's shirts. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. As I was washing my hands I looked at myself in the mirror.

I gasped at the sight of a bunch of hickeys scattered on my neck. I touched one and hissed at the tender feeling. I left the bathroom and saw Algee sprawled out on the bed on his stomach. I climbed onto his back and kissed his shoulder.

Algee hummed and flipped over so I was laying on his chest.

"Morning" I smiled.

"Good morning baby girl" Algee replied. I leaned down and kissed his lips. I smiled against his lips and his hands traveled to my butt and he gave it a squeeze. I pulled away from the kiss, "Mmm, come on we gotta go pick up Amaya from Keith's" I said rolling off of him.

I stood up and stretched my body. Algee's shirt rose up showing a bit of my ass.

"Damn" I heard Algee whisper. I turned around and laughed.

"Get dressed you perv"

-

"Mommy!" Amaya said jumping off of Keith's couch and running up to me. I picked her up and kissed her face.

"Hey lil mama, how was your night at uncle Keith's?" I asked her.

"Good" She replied. She came to my ear and cupped her tiny hand around her mouth. "But I think Uncle Keith likes Auntie Shantey" She whispered.

"And how do you know that?" I asked her.

"Because I fell asleep watching a movie with him and he was talking about her on the phone to some guy named Elijah. I pretended I was asleep to get some-" Amaya placed her finger on her bottom lip and thought for second.

"To get some tea" Amaya said making me laugh.

"Since when do you say tea?" I asked her.

"When Auntie Shantey watches me I pick up on some things" She shrugged. I handed her over to Algee and went to see Keith in the kitchen.

"How was your night with Amaya?" I asked him.

"That girl is a handful" Keith laughed.

"Well she did overhear you talking with Elijah about Shantey" I smirked. Keith dropped the spatula and his eyes widened.

"Man I thought she was asleep" Keith said to me.

"It's fine" I laughed. "But you should text Shantey today and meet up and tell her how you feel because I guarantee she feels the same way" I explained.

Keith nodded his head.

"You're right, imma do it today" He grinned.

"Okay, good luck cuz" I said hugging him. Keith and I walked out of the kitchen and saw Algee and Amaya playing peek a boo.

"Peek a boo!" Algee said and then Amaya smiled.

"You're silly daddy" Amaya giggled. I smiled at the two and grabbed my purse.

"Come on y'all" I said naming them both look up at me. Amaya latched onto Algee and Algee stood up. Algee dapped up Keith and the three of us walked outside.

"Drive safe" Keith said from his door.

Keith's POV

I grabbed my phone and texted Shantey.

Me: Hey can we meet up?

Shantey🍯: Yeah sure, where and when.

Me: How about my place in ten?

Shantey🍯: K. I'll be there.

I placed my phone on the coffee table and quickly ran upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. I put on some grey sweatpants, my black t-shirt, and my black slides.

The doorbell rang and I walked down the stairs and opened it to see Shantey looking beautiful as ever.

"Hey Tey" I smiled letting her inside.

"Hey Keith" She replied sitting down on the couch. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked me.

"I uh, I wanna ask you something" I said stuttering.

"Keith just talk to me" Shantey said. I took a deep breath.

"Alright, Shantey. We've been talking and hanging out together for a while now and I-I've been feeling you and I'm hoping you are feeling me too. I was kinda wondering if you wanted to be my girl" I said. Shantey's eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face.

"Keith, I would love to be your girl. I was so hoping you would ask me" Shantey replied. I leaned over and kissed Shantey.

"Now I get to call you my girl" I smirked.

"Can you show me that I'm your girl though?" She sassed me.

"You know I can baby, I'm your daddy" I smirked as I kissed her again and picked her up, sprinting upstairs with Shantey in my arms.

-

Hey guys so this was just a filler chapter, the next chapter will be longer and familiar faces will be appearing again😏 Love you all

🙌 ❤️