Chapter 5✨

Deana's POV

~1 week later~

"So Algee's the father?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, we had a bad breakup and I don't really wanna go into the details" I replied.

"It's fine" Luke said. I smiled at him and played with my nails.

Luke and I were at my house talking things out.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" Luke asked me out of the blue.

My heart fluttered again.

"Uh yeah that would be great" I smiled.

"For a second I thought I was gonna get rejected" Luke said. I shook my head 'no'.

"I wouldn't reject you, you make me happy" I said blushing.

Luke smirked and leaned in closer to me. My breath hitched and I inhaled his scent. It smelt like cologne and mint.

Luke tilted my head up with his finer and his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in closer and finally our lips touched.

Sparks ignited through me and I loved it. Luke set his hand on my thigh and my skin felt like it was on fire.

Luke pulled away from the kiss and we both smiled.

Woah!

Algee's POV

"Higher daddy!" Amaya squealed as I pushed her on the swing set at the park.

I laughed and pushed her harder. She giggled and her feet swung back and forth.

I got my phone from my pocket and checked my text messages.

Tanya💕: Hey baby, we still going out tonight?

Me: Yeah, I just gotta drop of Amaya at Deana's house. I'll pick you up in half an hour.

Tanya💕: Ok, can't wait!

I clicked my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I grasped the chain of the swing and stopped her swing.

"Why did we stop?" She asked turning around to face me.

"Because" I said picking her up and placing her on my hip. "Daddy's gotta go somewhere and I'm taking you to your moms house" I replied as I started walking back to my car.

I opened he back door and placed her in her car seat buckling her up.

"I had fun today daddy" She smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Mhm" She replied as she grabbed her stuff bear.

I kissed her forehead and shut the door. I got in the front seat and put the key in the ignition. I backed out of the parks parking lot and drove to Deana's house.