Chapter 23✨

Deana's POV

The next morning I woke up with Algee's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and looked over to baby Liana. She was up and looking back over at me.

I slowly got out of bed without waking up Algee and went over to her.

"Hi mama, wanna come out?" I asked poking her little cheek. Liana made gurgling sounds and I took that as a yes. I picked her up and held her close to my chest.

She opened her eyes and they were my eye color. Other than that Liana looks just like Algee. She has his forehead, his nose, his face shape. She literally is a little Algee.

The door opened and my mom and Amaya walked in.

"Hi mommy" She whispered looking over at Algee to see that he was asleep.

"Hey lil mama" I said.

"Hey mom" I said.

"Hey baby" She smiled. She walked over to me and I handed Liana to her.

"She's so precious" My mom said. Liana opened her eyes and smiled at her. I heard the bed shift and I turned to see Algee waking up.

"Hey sleepy head" I said.

"Hey" He said in his raspy voice.

"Daddy" Amaya said climbing on the bed and giving him a hug.

"Hey Maya, how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Fine" She replied.

"Are you guys leaving today?" My mom asked us.

"Yeah, the doctor is releasing us today" I said.

"That's good, can you take Amaya home though?" She asked us handing Liana back to me.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay baby, I will see you later" She said.

She gave Amaya a kiss on the forehead and gave me a hug. She said goodbye to Algee and left out the door.

"I'm gonna change" I said to Algee. He nodded his head. I handed Liana to Algee and grabbed my bag of clothes that my mom dropped off for me.

I went into the bathroom and put on a black flowy jumper and my black sandals. I brushed my hair out and put it up in a high ponytail. I placed my gown in the bag and walked out of the bathroom.

"How do you still look that fine after giving birth to our child not even twenty four hours ago?!" Algee exclaimed.

"Because that's just the way I roll baby" I smirked.

"Knock knock" The doctor said on the other side of the door.

"Come in" Algee said.

The doctor came in and sat down in the chair.

"So you are free to go and congratulations on your baby girl" The doctor said.