Chapter 10✨

Deana's POV

"You sure you wanna do this D?" Keith asked me as we pulled into Luke's driveway.

"Yeah" I nodded my head, "I don't love him, I love Algee" I replied.

"Daddy!" Amaya piped up from the backseat making me smile.

"Ok, we will be right out here" Kieth said referring to Amaya and him. I took a deep breath and got out of the car.

I walked up the steps to his front door and knocked on it twice. The door swung open and Luke appeared wearing sweatpants.

"Hey baby" He said as he leaned into to kiss me.

"Can we talk" I said dodging his kiss.

Luke's eyes widened, "Uh its better if we talk out here" He said not letting me inside.

"Luke it's better if we-"

"Who's at the door Luke?" A female voice said. I looked at Luke and pushed the door open with all my strength.

I gasped at the sight in front of me. Tanya, Algee's girlfriend was half naked with her hand placed on Luke's shoulder.

"Wha..."

"Deana please don't tell Algee!" Tanya exclaimed. I looked at this bitch like she was crazy. Of course I'm gonna tell him.

"You've been sleeping with Tanya?" I asked Luke shocked.

Luke looked down ashamed and wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"How long?" I asked him.

"A couple months" Luke said. I gave them one last look and ran back to Keith's car before either one of them could say something.

Why am I always getting cheated on?

"Everything good?" Keith asked noticing the distraught look on my face.

"Mhmm, just take me home" I said as I leaned my head on the window and held back my tears.

-

I laid on my bed underneath the covers as I thought about what happened today. Luke cheated on me, Algee cheated on me. What if Algee cheats on me again? I'm terrified of being in that situation again.

"Deana?" A voice said knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I softly said. The door opened and Algee came inside.

"What're you doing here?" I asked him. Algee came over and sat down on the bed. I sat up in the bed and put my hair behind my ears.

"I came to check on you" He said.

"Guess you heard?" I asked him making him nod his head.

"Yeah, I knew something was going on. I just didn't know it was with Luke" Algee said.

"I'm sorry that she cheated on you" I said giving him a sad smile.