Chapter 14✨

Algee's POV

"Daddy whose house are we at?" Amaya asked me as I got her out of the car.

"An old friend of mine, I just have to talk to her about something" I replied. Amaya nodded her head and grabbed my hand. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door.

Tanya

"Hi Algee" She said. Amaya gripped my leg and I picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"We need to talk and set things straight" I explained to her. Tanya let me in and I walked inside. I sat down on the couch with Amaya on my lap.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"What's up is that you cheated on me" I said. "With my best friend".

"Okay, and you cheated on Deana with your ex girlfriend" Tanya shrugged. I took a deep breath and I felt Amaya grab my hand. I looked down at her and smiled.

"It's okay daddy" She whispered in my ear.

"Tanya, my relationship with Deana is not any of your concern. This is our relationship and we need to talk about it" I said. Tanya crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"I wanna know how long Luke and you were together?" I asked her.

"A month" Tanya replied. I nodded my head and stood up with Amaya in my arms.

"Tanya I hope you have a blessed life and I'm sorry that I wont be in it. I wish you and Luke the best" I said leaving her house. I strapped Amaya in her car seat.

I got in the drivers seat and pulled onto the road.

"Daddy?" Amaya asked.

"Yes princess" I replied.

"Who was that?" She asked me.

"Someone who was a bad person" I explained looking in the mirror to see her.

"Oh okay" Amaya replied. She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes to take a nap. I smiled and drove to Deana's house.

When we got there I carefully got Amaya out of the car. She shifted in my arms but then went back to sleep. I opened the front door and saw Deana asleep on the couch. I laid Amaya next to her and Amaya immediately snuggled up to her mom.

I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram. I placed my phone back in and lifted Deana's legs, I sat down and placed them down on my lap. I scrolled through Instagram before falling asleep myself.

-

"Daddy wake up" Amaya's voice said making my eyes pop open.

"Yeah daddy wake up" Deana said smirking. I'm not gonna lie that made my dick twitch in my pants.

"How long was I out" I asked.

"I just woke up so I'm not sure" Deana said.

I yawned again, "Okay" I looked at the time and saw that it was going on five.

"I gotta head out real quick to meet up with Keith for something, I'll be back within the hour" I told them. Deana frowned.

"D, don't freak out. I'm talking to him about something for you" I said. Deana smiled and kissed my lips.

I leaned down and kissed Amaya on her forehead. I grabbed my keys and went to meet Keith.

-

"Thanks for meeting up with me" I said to Keith. We were at Smash Burger and I was nervous as hell.

"No problem bro, what's the issue?" Keith asked me.

"I wanna know if you think it's a good idea for me to propose to Deana" I said. Keith chocked on his water and his eyes widened.

"You wanna apologize to Deana again?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah man, I love her and we have Amaya together. I wanna be with her forever" I said to him. Keith smiled.

"In my opinion I think that would be a great idea, but you know you gotta talk to her parents right?" He asked taking a bite of his burger. I gulped and bit my lower lip.

"Mhmm" I replied. I was scared as hell to meet her parents again. But if it means I get to marry Deana I'll do it in a heartbeat.

"So you're gonna do it?" Keith asked me.

I nodded my head, "Yes"

Deana's POV

"Bath time baby" I said Amaya.

"But I wanna watch sponge bob" She whined.

"Amaya Kiana Smith, what did I just say?" Amaya's eyes widened and she quickly ran upstairs and to the bathroom.

I followed after her.

-
Amaya was watching her show on her pajamas and I was starting dinner. I made the mashed potatoes and started the yams. I placed the chicken in the oven. As I was stirring the mashed potatoes I heard the doorbell ring.

"Mommy there's someone at the door" I heard Amaya's voice. I set the spoon down and walked over to the door. I opened the door and there was a woman there. She had long black hair and dark green eyes.

"Hello" She smiled. For some reason I got some really bad vibes from her.

"Uh hi" I responded.

"Can I come in?" She asked me.

"No" I replied, who does this lady thinks she is.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked her.

"Gianna?" I heard Algee's voice say. He was coming up behind her from getting out of his car.

Gianna smirked at me and it all came rushing back to me. This is the bitch that made Algee and I split.

"Gianna" I said with anger.

"Nice to see you again D" She smirked.

-

Hey guys so you already know things are about to go down in the next chapter. So be ready🙌😝 Also you guys should read my girls new Algee Smith book, raee_lovee it's realllllyy good!!
-ari👑