Chapter 17✨

Hey guys, so this chapter something is about to go down at the end and some of y'all will probably hate me for it but the drama has to come. One word....Gianna.
-ari👑

Deana's POV

I woke up with a body pressed up against me. I turned and saw Amaya pressed up against me and Algee pressed up against her. Awe, my loves. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business. After I was done I wrapped a robe around me. I walked down the stairs and started to make breakfast.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Morning babe" I said. Algee squeezed my ass and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning baby girl" He said.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Well Amaya kept kicking me in the back so.."

I laughed and pulled the eggs out of the fridge.

"Did she have a bad dream last night? I didn't even hear her come in?" I asked him.

"Yeah she had a bad dream, she called for both of us but you were knocked out" Algee said.

"I don't know why I've been so tired lately" I said to him.

"Maybe you should go to bed earlier baby" Algee said sitting down on the dining chair.

I shrugged, "What do you have planned for today?" I asked him.

"I'm going out with Keith for something and then heading to the studio" Algee said.

"What're you and Keith doing?" I asked him.

"Can't tell you" Algee said. I turned around to face him.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because it's a surprise" Algee replied. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I heard Algee get up and I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Deana don't be mad" Algee said.

"I'm not mad" I said pushing him off of me.

"Babe, don't play me like this" Algee said.

"I just wanna know what you and Keith are doing" I said.

"I already told you I can't tell you. It's a surprise and trust me you'll love it" Algee said.

"Mhmm sure, you sure you're not gonna see Gianna?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Algee sighed and placed his hands on the top of his head.

"Deana are you for real right now?" He asked. I knew what I said was a low blow because I was bringing up his past but I just wanna make sure Algee is not cheating on me.

I didn't say anything and crossed my arms.

"I really don't have time for you to be acting like this. It's ridiculous. I don't want Gianna, I want you. How many times do I have to explain this to you!" He said raising his voice a little.