Chapter 20✨

Deana's POV

I slammed my hand on Gianna's house door and waited for her to come. I was so angry and mad and frustrated that this bitch took it this far and for what?! To get back at me? Or to get back at Algee?

The door opened and there she was, smirking.

"Deana what a surprise-"

Before she finished her sentence I swung at her and hit her directly in the face. She fell down and I grabbed her and threw her in the front yard.

"What the hell!-"

I jumped on her and punched her in her face again. Gianna tried to slap me but I back hand slapped her and left a print on her face.

Gianna grabbed my ponytail and dragged me down. I grabbed her wrist and snapped t backwards breaking it.

My dad taught me how to fight when I was little so I have some moves. Gianna shrieked out in pain and I smirked and continued beating the crap out of her.

I punched her in her mouth and she spit out blood. She slapped me in my face but then I stood up and kicked her in her stomach making her groan.

"Deana you're gonna kill her" I heard Algee's voice.

That's the plan.

I looked down and saw Gianna barely moving. She had a black eye and she was bleeding.

"That's for insulting my child and raping my husband you bitch" I said in her ear. I got off of her as Algee was approaching me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Just a little slap" I replied.

"I called the police" Algee said. "I told them that I've been raped and that I have the video as proof" Algee said.

"Good" I said. A car pulled up in our driveway and I saw that it was Shantey's. She got out of the car with Amaya.

"What happened?!" She asked rushing across the street. Amaya followed behind her and Algee picked her up placing her his hip.

She cuddled into his neck and slowly shut her eyes.

"Deana?!" Shantey exclaimed.

"I beat her ass" I said.

"What she do?" She asked me.

"She fucking raped Algee, insulted Amaya and has been harassing us since like forever" I said.

"Yeah, girl I would've beat her ass to" Shantey said. The police arrived in ten minutes and arrested Gianna for rape and assault. I was charged with assault but I just had to pay a fine. The good news is that Gianna is out of our life's for good.

Algee tucked in Amaya while I got ready for bed. I laid in bed and put some Neosporin on my cut that was on my face from Gianna scratching me. I hate that bitch with a deep passion.

Algee came in.

"You good baby?" He asked me.