Chapter 18✨

Algee's POV

Gianna forced her lips on mine and slid her hands up my shirt. My hands were handcuffed behind my back and my waist was tied down to the chair with some rope.

I didn't kiss her back though. Gianna pulled away and smacked me on the side of my head. "Kiss me back Algee" She said.

"Never" I spat. Gianna sighed and got off of me.

"Guess were gonna have to do this the hard way" She said walking to a closet and pulling out something. She turned around and saw a needle in her hand.

This bitch crazy.

"What is that?" I asked her trying to break out of the handcuffs.

"Oh, just something that will help you cooperate" She said walking over to me.

"Gianna get the hell away from me" I said.

"Shut up!" She yelled before sticking the needle into my neck. I felt myself become weak and I stopped struggling. My whole body became numb.

"Wha...did...you..doooo" I trailed off as I felt myself not being able to speak anymore. I moved my eyes to look at Gianna and she was stripping.

"Don't worry baby, you'll enjoy this trust me" She said. I saw her go to a camera and turn it on. "Good it's recording" Gianna said coming over to me with a smirk on her face.

Deana's POV
-The next day-

"Bye y'all" I said to my twin siblings, Precious and Prince. They are both twelve. My other brother Marcus is 21 and is currently in college on a football scholarship.

"Bye Deana" Kyla waved smiling. Prince gave me a grin. "Bye Amaya" Prince said. Amaya waved and I walked back to my car to get back to my loving boyfriend.

I strapped Deana in her car seat.

"Mommy can we get some chicken nuggets from Macdonald's please?" Amaya asked me.

"Yes baby but let me call daddy real quick" I said getting in the front seat and dialing his number. It went straight to voicemail.

"Why is he not answering?" I muttered to myself. I started to get worried but I have to trust that he's not cheating on me and mostly that he's okay.

I backed out of the driveway and drove to Macdonald's. I ordered Amaya and me some food and drove home.

Maybe Algee just fell asleep and he can't hear his phone. Yeah that's probably it. I pulled into the driveway and got Amaya out of her car seat and grabbed the food.

I unlocked the front door and called Algee's name but he didn't respond. Where the hell is he?! I gave Amaya her happy meal and sent her to the kitchen and called Keith.

"Hey Deana what's good?" He asked me.

"Have you seen Algee? He's not home or answering his phone" I said getting worried.

"No I haven't seen him" Keith said. My heart dropped into its stomach.

"I'm worried Keith" I said to him.

"Try calling him again Deana, I'm sure he's fine" Keith said. A tear escaped my eye. I sniffed and I heard Keith sigh.

"Cuz, he's probably just relaxing somewhere in sure he'll be back" Keith said. My phone buzzed and I saw I had a text from Algee.

G💓: Baby girl I'm out with Luke right now. He's helping me record a new track. I should be home around nine tonight. Love you.

All the worry and fear left my body and I sighed.

"Deana?" Keith called.

"He's fine, Algee just texted me he's at the recording studio" I told him.

"See he's good, now don't worry" Keith said.

"Thanks Cuz, I'll see you later" I said.

"Bye D, love you" Keith said.

"Love you too" I replied hanging up the phone.

My baby's alright, now I can relax.

Algee's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Gianna sitting in a chair across from me with a robe on. I looked sprung my surroundings and remembered where I was. I totally blacked out. The last thing I remember is Gianna turning on a camera and walking over to me.

"Gianna please let me go" I said to her.

"Why would you what to go back? Algee you cheated on Deana with me for a reason" Gianna smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "It was a stupid mistake that I wish I could take back" I said.

"Well you can't" Gianna sneered. My eyes focused onto the recording camera.

"What even happened after you turned that thing on?" I asked her.

"You'll find out eventually" She said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means you'll find it eventually" She said getting up and walking towards the door, "By the way, your girlfriends annoying?" She smirked waving my phone in her hand and walking away.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

-

Hey guys so this was a short chapter but I just wanted to update for y'all. Love you guys, the next one will be longer. Promise. Love y'all🙌🏾❤️
-ari👑