Chapter 22✨

Algee's POV

2 months later

I rolled off of Deana and caught my breath.

"Are you sure this helps the baby come faster?" Deana asked.

"Yeah totally" I said unconvincingly.

"Mhmm, I know you just wanted some punani" Deana smirked.

"I can't help it that yours is the best. You're addicting" I said kissing her neck.

"Well anyways the doctor said that the baby is gonna come early. So I may pop any day now" Deana said.

"I know, we are about to have a September baby" I said.

"I know, I was hoping she would be an October baby but I like September also" Deana said.

"So do you have an answer out of the three names that we decided on?" I asked her.

"How about Liana Dejanae Smith?" She suggested.

I smiled at the name, "It's perfect" I said staring at her.

"Amaya and Liana, both of our beautiful children" Deana smiled as she played with her engagement ring.

"You know Deana, I feel like I need to say i'm sorry for putting you through what I put you threw" I said.

"G, you already have" She said.

"I know but I can never get the image of your face when you first saw me and-"

"Don't even say her name" Deana glared at me.

"Me and her and that physically and mentally broke me. I am so so sorry that I hurt you babygirl. I really am" I said.

"I know G, I forgive you and I love you. Let's just focus on the future now" Deana said.

I nodded my head, "Okay baby" I said kissing her lips. "I love you too" I said.

-

Deana's POV

I woke up the next morning with Algee gone to work at the studio. Amaya was in the living room watching cartoons while eating her cereal and sipping her orange juice. It was Saturday and basically it was house cleaning day.

"Maya you almost done with your breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy" She replied.

"Okay lil mama, I'm gonna be upstairs cleaning the bathrooms. When you're done you go clean your bedroom alright. Just pick up your toys and put your clothes in the hamper and I'll do the rest" I said.

"Okay mommy" Amaya replied.

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I bent down to pick up some dirty clothes when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I stood up and placed a hand over my stomach.

"Was that a kick or a contraction" I asked myself. I waited for five seconds and then another sharp pain hit me and I winced.