Chapter 12✨

Warning, mature events are in the chapter! You have been warned😉

Third Persons POV

When Algee and Deana got home they were ripping each others clothes off. They barely made it to Deana's bedroom. Algee threw Deana on the bed and started to attack her neck with kisses and bite marks. He was marking her as his.

Deana moaned at the way his lips sucked on her collarbone. He had a firm grip on her waist and was grinding his body into hers. Algee came back to Deana's lips and their lips molded together.

Algee pulled away from the kiss and went behind her back to unclip her bra. He threw Deana's bra somewhere on the floor of her room.

Algee leaned down and captured one of Deana's nipples between his lips and started to suck and bite on them. The pain and the pleasure was getting to Deana and her head was spinning. Algee played with her other breast while still doing work on the one he started with.

He flicked his tongue on Deana's nipple and her body jerked in his direction from the spark of pleasure it just got. Algee pulled his lips off her nipple and moved onto the next one doing the same.

Deana moaned at the feeling and Algee smirked knowing he was the only one who could make her moan like that. Deana gripped Algee's curls.

Algee pulled off her other nipple and leaned back up to capture Deana's lips with his. Deana moaned into his mouth when his hand started to rub Deana through her panties. She spread her legs for him and he situated himself between them.

Algee broke the kiss and kissed down Deana's chest, making his way towards her stomach and finally stopped at the place where she needed him the most. Algee kissed Deana's inner thighs and left little marks. Deana was dripping for him and she was getting anxious for his touch.

"Algee, stop teasing" She groaned as he kept placing kisses everywhere except her heat. Algee smirked.

"Relax baby girl, I got you" He replied. He pulled her panties down and took them off of her. He spread her legs wide and licked a long stripe up her slit just like this morning. Algee made sure to make eye contact with her. Deana made eye contact with her love and she couldn't look away. It was so goddamn sexy.

Algee spread her lips with his fingers and stuck his tongue inside with her, he moved her clit in small circles using his thumb. All while keeping eye contact with Deana. Deana was a moaning mess and she gripped the sheets as tight as she could. Algee's tongue did wonders on her and she was loving it.

Algee inserted two fingers in her and curled. He hit her spot and Deana clenched around his fingers. Her legs were shaking. He kept penetrating with his fingers and Deana squeezed her thighs around Algee's head. Algee placed his hands on her thighs and spread her legs again. He began to suck on her clit.

Deana moans were getting louder and louder.

"Ah! Algee oh yes" She said making Algee's erection grow in his boxers. Algee flicked his tongue on her clit and Deana gasped as her orgasm took over and she came undone before Algee's eyes. Algee licked her juices up and came back up to her.

"Wanna taste yourself?" He asked her. Deana nodded her head and pulled Algee down to kiss her lips. She tasted herself and then pulled away from the kiss.