"Our management knows what they're doing music wise, but with our personal lives.. it's as if it's not private." Liam said.

"Oh yeah like when it came to Taylor

Swift." Harry said.

"Oh, that was something else." Louis chuckled.

"I just think these publicity stunts are stupid." Niall said.

"Welcome to the fucked up world of Hollywood Niall." Harry said patting his shoulder roughly.

   When we got back to the flat, we all parted ways. Niall went to have late lunch with Louis. Liam went out to meet with his girlfriend and Harry took Camila who knows where but it was sneakily done. That left me in the flat with Lauren and Normani who was upstairs.

"I feel like somethings bothering you." she said. We were curled up on the couch watching 'Hes just not that into you' I shook my head and squeezed her tighter in my arms. "You sure? Ever since things happened this morning you've been kind of stand offish."

"I promise Lauren, nothing is wrong." she nodded, but I knew she didn't believe me. Lauren had this sort of womas intuition. She knew when something didn't feel right. I just knew I shouldn't get her involved in my sticky situations.

LAUREN:

   Zayn was acting strange and I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. So of course me genetically being labeled a girl, I began over thinking everything. But my mind was stuck specifically on us having sex. Was it really not as enjoyable as I thought. I mean he was acting as though he liked it. I liked it. Maybe that's all he ever wanted from me but now that all of this stupid dopamine was released after we had sex, he's kind of FORCED to feel closer to me. It is the bonding hormone afterall. I looked over at him watching the movie, his arm was around me securely, but his facial expression kind of gave off an "I'd rather be anywhere else than here watching a stupid rom com"

   I let out a sigh and as a result he pulled me in even closer. He hardly spoke since he's gotten back besides the good ole "I love you" and "You hungry?" and "Let's pop in a movie, your choice" and don't even get me started on the way he kept planting these soft kisses on my neck, as if he just needed my body right then and there. I mean don't guys understand you can't just kiss a girls neck and expect nothing to happen as a result.

  "Do you guys want to go for a walk?" My thoughts were thankfully interupptred by Normani standing beside the tv. I jumped up almost instantly. "Yes." I stuck my feet into my chanclas and stood beside her with a sincere smile on my face. "Okay then, Zayn?"

"No. I'm good. I'll just stay in here finishing the movie."

"Are you sure? I mean you didn't really seem that interested.." I added. Zayn nodded.

"Yeah, I'm cool with this. The film was just getting good." he said, stretching his arms and leaning back onto the couch. I nodded, and blew him a kiss before heading out with my best friend.

    "Are you and Zayn okay?" Normani asked as we walked through the streets window shopping. I nodded. "Of course. Why would you say that?" I asked curiosity on the brink of killing the cat. She shrugged. "I just thought anywhere you went Zayn followed. You know you guys are a rom com in real life so why would he want to stay watching one inside an empty apartment?" While Normani made a valid point I lied for Zayn.

"I think he's just tired." and I hoped there was a little truth to that. I was just hoping Zayn wasn't suddenly losing interest in me and then I reached my hand across to my other arm and pinched myself, hard. STOP OVER ANALYZING EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

"LAUREN! WHERE'S ZAYN?!" A paparrazzi shouted at me, and started flashing his camera. I quickly spun around and started walking fast in the opposite direction. "SMILE FOR US!" one shouted running across the busy street. One jumped out of a parked car and at that moment I thought I was going to be swallowed whole and my heart started beating fast as I squeezed onto Normani's arm and we walked away as fast as we can as more and more paparazzi came out of hiding. "SMILE OR WE'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" one shouted.

   By the grace of God, Normani and I made it into the Coach boutique and I started gasping for air. "Those paps are vicious." Normani said soothingly rubbing my arm. I couldn't quite find my words. "Hello, how may I help you?" I looked up and a woman draped in coach was standing before me. Her name tag embroidred with 'ABIGAL' on it. "We're just taking a breather. The paps are out for blood this evening." Normani nonchalantly said.

"Wait, I've seen you in the magazines. You're the significant other to Zayn Malik of One Direction, correct?" I nodded, although there was nothing significant about me.

"You ladies are absolutely stunning." she said. I half smiled still trying to refrain from having a panic attack.

"I'll tell you what. One Direction blew up and those talented guys just keep going. People want to know what they do, who they're with, what their next musical and  personal step is going to be and I think it'd be an honor to have you wearing our stuff! What do you think?" I didn't know what to think. I mean this wasn't the first time I've been contacted by designers to wear their items just so when I'm out with Zayn, I'm photographed in it, but I turned down all offers. I am not like that. All I am is a girlfriend, not some promotional canvas. Normani was nodding, but I shook my head declining the offer. "No thank you."

"Oh come on.. It's free! A free xoacb bag. You can't deny free items."

"I just did." I said standing up.

"That came out very rude. She didn't mean it in such a way." Normani said trying to soothe the situation. I shook my head.

"No I meant it the way I meant it. I appreciate the offer, really I do, but no." I spun on the heel of my foot and out the door.

   The paparazzi were still swarming but I continued to walk past as they shouted at both Mani and I. "Why would you deny free designer clothes?! Are you crazy?" Normano gasped.

"No. It just doesn't feel right. I hardly feel comfortable in the dresses I wear at events. I'm just a regualr girl from Miami. I dress in clothes from the mall, not coach, dolce and gabanna, chanel, like no. This is incredibly insane that people beg dor you to wear their clothes just so they can get EVEN more money in the bank. No. I will never understand Hollywood." I ranted.

    When I got back to the apartment Zayn was fast asleep on the couch. "Told you he was tired." I said to Normani. Shs shrugged and walked up the stairs where everyone else now was so they wouldn't disrupt Zayn's slumber. He popped his eyes open. "How was your walk?"

"Phenomenal." I sarcastically said. Usually he caught my sarcasm but this time he just nodded his head and said, "that's great love." and shut his eyes once more. Two more days.