Lance Stroll - From Now Until Forever

Lance never really got nervous, but today is an exception. Today, he's nervous as hell. But for a very good reason. Today is the day he's going to ask the love of his life to be with him for the rest of his life. Today is the day he will ask Y/N to marry him.

If he doesn't chicken out.

Which is very likely at this point because he's absolutely freaking out. He wants this so badly, but he's so nervous she'll say no. Which is crazy because he knows she loves him with all her heart.

But what if she's not ready? What if she doesn't even want to get married, ever? What if she doesn't actually love him? What if she doesn't see a future with him?

No, he can't think like this! She loves him and she'll want this. He thinks

"Babe?" he hears her voice ring through their shared apartment. This is the moment. The moment their lives will change forever, one way or another.

"Living room!" Lance calls out before taking a few deep breaths. Everything is ready, all she has to is say yes.

Y/N walks into the living room and gasps when she sees the rose petals, the candles and her boyfriend in a very nice looking suit. Her eyes find Lance's and she can immediately tell he's nervous.

"Lance? What is all this?" she asks, though she already has a pretty good idea. This is basically her dream proposal and Lance knows this.

"This is me asking you the most important question I've ever asked you. Well maybe a shared first place with the question if you wanted to be my girlfriend because otherwise, we wouldn't have been here right now."

"Lance..."

"Baby girl, we've been through a lot together and we've always come out stronger. We make each other better and whenever we're together, I feel like I can do anything. I could say a million things about you and us right now and all of them would be true, but I'm just going to keep it simple. I love you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I hope you want that too," Lance says as tears start to roll down Y/N's cheeks.

"I do," she whispers, making Lance smile as he gets down on one knee and opens a small box.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Y/N says, making Lance smile widely. He gets up and puts the ring on his fiance's finger before giving her a soft kiss.

"I love you, soon to be Mrs. Stroll."

"I love you too Mr. Stroll."

Sorry it took me a little while to update the requests, things have been busier than I expected.

Anyway, this one was requested by robinfriends, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Requests are still closed for now, cuz still a long list. But I have been thinking about doing one shots like the 'Driver chat room' I posted for my 5 year anniversary. Would you guys like to request for that or not? Would you like to read more of that? Let me know!

Love Evy