Kimi Räikkönen - Cold

"Are we almost there?" I ask as I look out of one of the windows of the plane Kimi and I are currently on.

"We're halfway there," Kimi tells me, chuckling at my lack of patience. Which I normally don't have, but since he's taking me to meet his parents, I'm nervous that therefore my patience is completely gone.

"Don't laugh at me," I say, fake pouting, which only makes Kimi laugh more.

"You're cute muru," Kimi says, using his Finnish nickname for me, making me smile.

"Do you think your parents will like me?"

"They'll love you."

"How do you know?"

"Because I love you," Kimi says, making me blush. He smiles at me, takes my hand and presses his lips against the back of it.

"I love you too."

"Get some sleep muru, we'll have a busy few days when we get there."

"Alright," I say as I put my head on Kimi's shoulder. Kimi wraps his arm around my shoulder to keep my steady as I drift off to sleep.

"Muru, we're here," Kimi says, shaking me softly. I open my eyes and look straight into Kimi's blue beautiful eyes.

"Hey," I say as I sit up. I look at the window and see that we've already landed.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did. I didn't even realize we already landed!"

"We did just a few minutes ago. We can leave the plane in a little while."

"Ahh, okay. Will your parents pick us up?"

"Just my dad," Kimi tells me and I nod. Luckily, it doesn't take too long before we can leave the plane. The walk to baggage claim isn't long and before we know it, we have our luggage and we're walking towards the spot Kimi's dad is waiting for us. As we're getting closer and closer I start to feel more nervous. Kimi seems to realize as he takes my hand and squeezes it softly.

"They'll love you, don't worry," he tells me, making me smile. We continue our way, Kimi searching for his dad as we walk passed a ton of people. Then, all of the sudden, a smile appears on Kimi's face.

"There he is," he says before pulling me along to a man with grey hair and a small beard. When we reach him, he greets Kimi happily before turning to me.

"Dad, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is my dad," Kimi says and Kimi's dad and I shake hands.

"Call me Matti," he tells me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, it's very nice to meet you," I say, smiling back at him.

"Nice to meet you as well, I've heard a lot of great things about you. But we should really get going, Paula really wants to meet you as well."

"Muru, you should put your coat on, it's way colder here than in Italy," Kimi advices me. I do as he tells me before we make our way to the exit of the airport. Kimi already told me it can be really cold in Finland, but he could've never prepared me for what I felt when I walked out of the airport.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms tightly around myself.

"What?" Kimi asks confused.

"It's so cold here!" I say, making Kimi laugh at me.

"You're not used to anything," he tells me. I just roll my eyes at him, which makes him laugh even more. Matti looks at us with an amused look on his face.