Lewis Hamilton - Cuddles?

A/N: just a little warning: more than just cuddles, if ya know what I mean..... 

This really has been the perfect weekend. After the pole from yesterday, Lewis was already over the moon. And then today the race was a 'walk in the park', as his race engineer said. We're currently on our way back to the hotel, Lewis with a huge smile on his face.

"What's the plan for tonight?" I ask as we pull up by the hotel.

"I don't know, you tell me," Lewis replies as we get out.

"You don't want to go out party?"

"We went out partying last night, so we don't have to if you don't want to," Lewis says, making me smile.

"You're the best," I say before giving Lewis a kiss, making him smile. We get into the elevator and go up to our floor.

"So, how do you want to spend our evening?"

"I'd like to just stay in, cuddle a bit and just have a nice night."

"Sounds perfect," Lewis says as we reach our room.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower," I say as we walk inside.

"I'll go pick a film," Lewis says as he already took a shower at the track. I nod and grab some comfy shorts, a tank top and some underwear before going to the bathroom. I take a quick shower before getting dressed and walking back to the main area of the room, where Lewis is lying on the bed. Shirtless. Even after all this time, his body still takes my breath away.

"Hey baby, ready to watch the film?" Lewis asks, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Eh, yeah," I say, making Lewis chuckle slightly as I lay down next to him.

"You're cute," he says, wrapping his arm around me to pull me close. I lay my head on his chest and cuddle up to him, putting my leg over his body. Lewis starts the movie and I try to focus on the film, but I can't. I start tracing shapes on Lewis' chest, making him look at me.

"What are you doing?" he chuckles.

"I'm bored."

"Don't you like the movie?"

"I do, but you're distracting."

"I am?"

"Yeah, you are," I say as I lean down to press my lips against Lewis' chest. I look up at him as I move down a little and press another kiss against his chest. Lewis studies me as I keep pressing kisses against his chest, moving a bit lower every time. I move a little so that I have on leg on either side of him, straddling his cross.

"What are you doing baby? I thought you wanted to cuddle?"

"I changed my mind," I say as I roll my hips forward, causing Lewis to groan. He moves my face up to his and presses his lips against mine.

"I don't mind," he says before flipping us over, taking over control. He starts leaving kisses down my neck, slowly making his way to my breasts. I didn't bother putting on a bra after showering, which Lewis really doesn't seem to mind. He takes off my tank top before grabbing one of my breasts and kneading it with one hand whilst giving the other one attention with his mouth.

"You were the fastest man of the weekend in the car, now show me how fast you can be outside of it," I whisper into Lewis' ear, making him groan. He quickly takes off my shorts and underwear before sliding his fingers over my entrance.

"Do you want it fast baby girl?"

"Don't tease me Lew, please!"

"Do you want it fast? Tell me."

"Yes!" I cry out and Lewis pushes two fingers into me, showing me that he isn't only fast in the car. The way his fingers move is magical and I throw my head back, edging closer and closer to my high. All of the sudden, Lewis pulls out, making me groan out in frustration.

"Patience baby girl," Lewis says as he takes off his sweatpants. The sight of the bulge in his boxer almost makes me moan. Luckily, Lewis takes of his boxers right away, letting his length spring free. Lewis moves on top of me and puts his tip against me entrance, making me moan.

"Please, no teasing," I beg again and this time, Lewis immediately obliges. He pushes into me, making me moan out. His size still surprises me every time.

"How do you want it baby girl?"

"Fast," I say softly, unable to speak louder.

"What did you say?'

"Fast!" I yell out as I wrap my legs around Lewis' waist to keep him close. Lewis smirks and starts moving his hips, pushing in and out faster and faster. I put my arms around him, scratching his back with my nails. Once again, Lewis proves he isn't just fast in the car. He lifts up my hips slightly, making him move at a different angle.

"Lew!" I moan out, making Lewis groan as he loves it when I moan out his name, preferably as loud as possible. He wants people to know who you belong to. He leans down and presses his lips against my neck, leaving a mark for sure.

"You like that baby girl?" Lewis whispers in my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"Yes!"

"Are you close?"

"Yes!" I cry out as I feel my high coming and fast.

"Hold on a little longer."

"I ca-can't."

"Yes, you can. Look at me," Lewis tells me and I do as he tells me, looking him in the eye. The connection between us is unlike anything I've ever felt before, it's stronger than ever before.

"I love you," I tell him, making Lewis smile.

"I love you too."

"I'm so close!"

"Let go baby girl," Lewis says as his moves start to get sloppy. My walls tighten around me and I feel my high wash over me, making me moan out his name. Lewis follows not too long after, groaning out as he buries his face in my neck. He lets himself fall on the bed beside me before getting up and getting a wet towel to clean my inner thighs. When he's done, he lays down next to me and pulls me close.

"I love you," I say again.

"I love you too, so much. I wouldn't want to have wanted to share this day with anyone else but you. I want you with me, always."

"I'll always be here," I promise, making Lewis smile.

"How about those cuddles now?"

"Sounds perfect."

This one was requested by , thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite