Sebastian Vettel - Worried

"Did they check the breaks?" Sebastian asks for the 10th time.

"Yes, they did. Don't worry so much!" you reply, chuckling slightly. It's actually kind of cute that he's so worried.

"I can't help it. My baby is gonna drive a F1 race, how am I supposed to feel?"

"Proud?" you suggest and immediately Sebastian's expression changes from worried to even more worried, which you didn't think was possible.

"You think I'm not proud of you? Liebling, I'm very very proud of you! My girlfriend being the first woman in years in F1, that's like a dream come true!"

"And still you're worried," you chuckle.

"Of course! My girlfriend in a F1 car is like a nightmare."

"You're adorable," you say, making Sebastian's eyes widen.

"Let's see if you still think that after I kick your ass."

"You're gonna kick my ass regardless, your car is way better."

"There's nothing as unpredictable as a F1 race," Sebastian says before walking to his own garage. You chuckle and focus on the race that's about to happen. Like Sebastian said, you're the first woman in F1 in ages and you want to make the female fans proud. And maybe kick Sebastian's ass a little.

Not too much later, the moment is finally there. You look up at the lights, watching them turn on one by one. And then they all turn off. Adrenalin is rushing through your body as the car starts moving. You see the red car of your boyfriend at the front, but focus on yourself. If something happens to him, they'll tell you over the radio. It was one of Sebastian's requests, he wanted to know about it if something happened to you, which is really sweet.

"Great start, keep going. Avoid trouble this lap," your team tells you over the radio.

"Copy that," you reply. Everyone seems to get through the first few corners without any issues, which is always great. But that doesn't mean it has settled.

"Some trouble ahead," the team tells you at the same moment you see some cars swirling around a bit.

"Copy, I saw," you reply. You get closer to the battling group in front of you, when suddenly, one of the cars starts spinning.

Sebastian sees some cars battling in his mirror, but doesn't pay too much attention to it as he's busy trying to catch up with the car ahead. Suddenly, he sees your car appear in his mirror, making him smile. But when one car starts spinning, it feels as if the world stops doing exactly that as he can't see your car anymore.

"Is she okay?" he immediately asks over the radio, worried something might've happened to his girl.

"Totally fine, she avoided that like a pro," his team replies, making him grin like an idiot, proud of the skills you showed.

"Please don't ever do that again," Sebastian tells you after the podium ceremony, where he stood on the top step.

"Do what?" you asks innocently.

"I thought you had crashed, you scared me half to death."

"I'm sorry my love," you reply as you chuckle.

"But I am very proud of you. First race in F1, you avoid that crash like a pro and you finish in the points."

"Pretty impressive huh?"

"For a girl, yeah," Sebastian says, making you gasp.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks."

"No, I'll see you tonight, in my bed," Sebastian says with a smirk on his face before walking of to his debrief, leaving you to watch him walk off, amazed by how much of an idiot your boyfriend is sometimes. But you wouldn't want it any other way.

This one was requested by VettelFerrari, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite