Sebastian Vettel - Human Pillow

"Ahh, finally home," I sigh as I walk into the living room. I put my bag next to the couch and sit down on the couch, exhausted from the day I've had.

"Hey baby," Sebastian says as he comes out of the kitchen. He walks over and sits down next to me.

"Hey, how was your day?"

"Pretty good, did 2 work outs and met with my PR to talk about some pre-season promotion."

"Sounds nice."

"What about you? How was your day?"

"Exhausting! It felt like the flow of emails would never end and don't even get me started on the phone calls with stupid questions and the people who came to my desk."

"Oh that sounds tough."

"It was! Such a horrible day."

"I'm sorry baby," Sebastian says as he puts an arm around my shoulder and presses his lips against my temple.

"It's okay, it's work, it'll never be amazing. Well, accept for you I guess," I say, making Sebastian chuckle.

"You'll find something you'll love too."

"I hope so," I sigh as I lay down with my head on Sebastian's lap. I pull my legs up and get comfortable.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, your lap just looks so comfy."

"My lap?"

"Yeah, and it actually is really comfy."

"You're cute," Sebastian says, making me blush. Sebastian starts stroking my hair and I fully relax, which is amazing after the long and tiring day I had. Slowly but surely, my eyes fall shut.

"Baby, wake up," I hear Sebastian say and I slowly open my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask, my voice still sleepy.

"It's time to make some dinner."

"Already?"

"Yeah, you fell asleep and some time has past."

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, I just watched some TV. I just wonder how you fell asleep on my lap, can't be that comfy."

"Well, you're comfy and cuddle-able. I could fall asleep on you anywhere, anytime."

"I don't know if that's a good thing."

"Why not?"

"Well I'd like to be more than just your human pillow."

"You definitely are more than that, you being a human pillow is just an amazing benefit."

"You sure?" Sebastian asks with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Very, very sure," I say as I sit up.

"Really now?" Sebastian asks as I put my hand on his cheeks and look straight into his eyes.

"Yes, really. I love you Seb."

"I love you too," Sebastian replies before pressing his lips against mine. Human pillow and amazing kisser, what more can you ask for?

This one was requested by VettelFerrari, thank you for requesting and I hope you liked it, even though it's a little short.

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Also send along a link to your favorite picture of the driver you want the one shot to be about and I'll add it to the story :) I'm posting on Monday's and Friday's!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite
Twitter: readracewrite