Max Verstappen - Girl on the plane

Another day, another flight. I'm seriously on a plane way too often. But that's what happens when you're a photographer for a travel magazine. Not that I'm complaining, I get to travel to all these amazing places. The only downside is all the flights I have to be on to get to those amazing places.Luckily, I get to fly business class, which means I can sit back, watch a film and relax. Not everyone has boarded yet, so I have to wait until we can take off. I put on my headphones and listen to some music until we take off. All of the sudden, I feel something fall against my arm.

"I'm so sorry, it slipped," a guy says, making me look up. I never really know what to expect, but I certainly didn't expect this guy to be next to me.

"It's okay," I tell to the guy. Max Verstappen.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, not at all."

"Okay, good. Well, since we're gonna be neighbors for the next few hours, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Max, Max Verstappen," Max says whilst smiling at me.

"I know," I can't help but say, making him chuckle.

"Still, it would've been rude to assume you knew."

"Guess so. I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you," Max says as he sits down. I smile at him, unsure of what's gonna happen next. Are we gonna continue talking or is this it?

Max's POV
I can't help but looking at her over and over. She's so beautiful. And she doesn't seem to care about my status as she hasn't said a word to me ever since we introduced ourselves. I wish she would say something though, I want to get to know her. But what can I do? I don't want to seem like that creepy guy on the plane that keeps asking random questions. I glance over at her once more, but this time, she's looking at me at the same time. Crap.

"Can I help you with something?" she asks me, making me blush slightly.

"No, why?"

"Well, you keep looking over at me," she says. She noticed, just great.

"Oh yeah. Sorry."

"Why?"

"This might sound weird, but something about you."

"Something about me?"

"Yeah, I want to get to know you, although I have no idea why."

"Well, there's a few more hours to this flight, might as well give it a shot, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I say, smiling at her. "So, let's start at the beginning, shall we?"

"Seems like a good place to start," I say, which makes her smile. In the next few hours we keep asking each other a bunch of different questions and by the time we land, we know quite a lot about each other for neighbors on a flight. But I feel we're more than that now.

"I want to see you again," I say was we walk off the plane.

"I want to see you again too."

"When?"

"Whenever you want. I travel a lot, so we'll have figure something out."

"Can I have your number?" I ask and she nods, taking out her phone. I quickly put in my number and send myself a text so that I have her number before handing her back her phone.

"Text me soon."

"I will. But I have to go now, I have some interviews later."

"Okay, I'll see you sometime."

"I'll see you sometime," I say before I watch her walk away. But I know I'll see her again. I have to. I know there's something special between us and if I let her get away without giving it a shot, I know I'll never forgive myself. Live life to the fullest, in every aspect.

This one was requested by pasfeatvic, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

One shots are the only thing I'm currently posting, so I'm trying to post as often as I can! Don't forget to vote for this one shot and let me know your thoughts about it! And feel free to send me your request!

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite