Daniel Ricciardo - Little Man

"Are you sure this is a good idea Dan?" I ask as I follow him towards the paddock entrance.

"Of course, why not?" Daniel asks as we walk inside.

"Because he's only 5 years old," I say, looking at the boy in my arms, who's sporting the same smile as Daniel. I already know he's gonna be a charmer, just like his dad.

"So? Boys his ages are already in karts."

"We agree to do that when he's 6, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Daniel says, making me chuckle. He really wants him in those karts. Which I understand, but my son isn't getting in one of those until he's 6.

"Still, a kart is very different from the paddock and the garages and all."

"It'll be fine Y/N, I promise. Just keep him close."

"Okay, if you so say so."

"Are you excited Levi?" Daniel asks, looking at the boy in my arms.

"Yes!" he replies, making Daniel smile widely.

"Come on, let's go the garage and introduce him to everyone," Daniel says as he takes my hand. Together we walk to the garage, catching a lot of eyes on our way there. It's a well-known fact Daniel and I have a son together, but we've never actually shown him in public before, not even on photo's. We've tried to keep him out of the public eye as much as possible, but not too long ago, Daniel said he wants to have the 2 most important people in his life with him at every race, which is why we've decided to let the world meet Levi.

"Everyone! Can I have your attention?" Daniel calls out as soon as we walk into the garage. To my surprise, everyone actually looks at Daniel. It's a miracle they even heard him.

"Everyone, you all know my beautiful wife Y/N and now I would like to introduce you all to our son, Levi," Daniel says, turning to me and Levi. Levi looks around in awe, not used to this many people looking at him.

"He's adorable," some calls out and everyone nods in agreement.

"Of course Y/N will keep an eye on him, but I expect you all to keep an eye out for him as well, just in case. It can be quite dangerous out there."

"Of course Daniel, we'll treat him as one of our own," Christian, Daniel's team boss, says, making Daniel smile.

"Thank you Christian," Daniel says as they shake hands.

"And now everyone back to work! We've got a race to win! We need to show this boy here how good his dad is at racing, am I right?" Christian says and everyone cheers in agreement before going back to work. Daniel smiles before turning his attention back to me.

"I have to prepare myself for the race, will you be fine?"

"Yeah, I'll just stay here with Levi. We'll stay behind the little desk and I'll make sure he can't go anywhere."

"Perfect. I knew I made the right choice making you my baby mama," Daniel says with a huge grin on his face, making me chuckle.

"That better not be the only reason."

"Of course not. I love you."

"I love you too."

"And I love you little man," Daniel says, ruffling up Levi's hair, making him laugh.

"Go win that race babe," I tell Daniel, making him smile.

"I plan on it."

This one was requested by sharoonnx, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) There's no cue at the moment ;) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite