Charles Leclerc - Dream Date Part 2

A/N: First of all, ohmygosh Charles is the F2 Champion!!! I'm so happy and proud and just.... he deserves this so much!! Anyway, like I said in the previous part, I dreamed this (it was an amazing dream as you can imagine). I made some stuff up to make it a bit better, but oh well xD Anyway, here is part 2 with Charles and pasfeatvic

"I won!" Artem exclaims as the boys both take off their helmets after their karting race. 

"No, I won!" Charles argues.

"No way dude, I was in front of you on the finish line!"

"You definitely weren't!"

"I so was!" Artem argues as the two girls look at each other, chuckling at the arguing boys.

"You weren't!" Charlies replies. The girls shake their heads and walk over to the boys.

"Who won?" Artem asks the girls as he sees them walk over.

"I think Charles won," Pascalle says, making Artem groan as Charles smiles widely.

"Well I think Artem won," Evy says, making Artem smile.

"How are we gonna solve this?" Pascalle asks as she pretends to think.

"I might have an idea," Evy says before pretending to whisper something into Pascalle's ear. Pascalle smiles and nods before she takes Charles' hand and leads him away. 

"Where are we going?" Charles asks confused. 

"Just walk around a bit," Pascalle says and Charles sighs a bit disappointed. 

"So I didn't win?"

"What?" 

"The race between me and Artem, I didn't win?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, you said I'd get a kiss if I won."

"The day isn't over yet, is it?" Pascalle says, making Charles smile widely.

"Guess not."

"So, why did you and Artem invite us here?" 

"Well, we wanted to spend some time with you outside of work."

"Why did you invite me here?"

"I wanted to spend more time with you, get to know you better," Charles says, making Pascalle smile.

"Don't you know me already? We've been working together for quite a while."

"But I only know how you are at work, I want to get to know you outside of work. Well, if you want that too of course."

"I'd love that," Pascalle says, making Charles smile. 

"Would make your job really interesting though."

"Why?"

"If the public finds out about us," Charles says and Pascalle smiles when he says 'us', loving that he's already thinking like that when they haven't even properly told each other their feelings.

"What do you mean?"

"My PR letting the world know I'm dating my PR and writing a statement on that."

"That would be interesting, but I'd love doing it though."

"That's good," Charles says with a smile as he takes Pascalle's hand, interlacing their fingers, making Pascalle smile.

"I could get used to this."

"Me too."

"But..."