47-Serendipity

"The cosmos moved for usThere was nothing slightly out of placeOur happiness was expectedBecause you love meAnd I love youYou are my penicilliumThe one who saved meMy angelMy world" Serendipity-Jimin

There was nothing slightly out of place
Our happiness was expected
Because you love me
And I love you
You are my penicillium
The one who saved me
My angel
My world"
Serendipity-Jimin

Sugar babying is not an easy job.

It's not just about sex. It's about creating a persona, being interesting enough to catch the eye of a buyer. It takes a special kind of person to intrigue others, to make them pay for everything they need. To make their mentor happy enough to shower them with gifts and affection.

Constantly looking perfect, being fetching to the eye. Maintaining hair, makeup, and nails. Constantly going to the gym. Renting books from the library to become more knowledgeable. All in a unanimous agreement to please each other on a higher level of relationship.

It was the only way, Celine at the age of 16, could put a roof back over her head.

Sugar babying was her descent. What had changed her life. What made her relationship with Jeongguk slowly fall apart.

During that time, she'd lost everything. Her family, and her sense of self.

She wasn't a daughter. She wasn't a sister. She wasn't a friend. She wasn't an artist. Not even a human.

Celine was just a girl.

The prized trophy she had been so careful not to become. That wad of cash billionaires hid from their wives, was spent on her. For her looks. For her pretty golden eyes, and long caramel hair.

No one cared she loved Jane Austen books. No one gave a shit, that her favorite artist was Monet, or that he favorite color was blue. No one asked whether she preferred water ice, or ice cream. What she was like as a kid, before her life became a mess.

Slowly, the girl had become less and less of that. Like everyone else, she pushed herself to the side. Everything that made Celine, Celine. And became Angel, her sugar baby persona. But her mentality began to wear away as well.

Celine forgot, that she loved the color blue. That Jane Austen was her favorite author. That art was her passion, and ice cream was a close second. That as a kid, she would have never backed down.

The younger version of Celine would have never lost sight of herself.

She had been the type of person who liked talking about the night sky. But had simply forgotten its existence, as she worried about the bills, and where she would live. How she would survive.