30-Suga

"He makes me feel so goodThat man of mineThough half of the time he makes me laugh, the other half he makes me cryBut every time we make good loveAll the bad seems to go awayAnd I always give him something he can feel 'cause I got nothing, if I ca...

That man of mine
Though half of the time he makes me laugh, the other half he makes me cry
But every time we make good love
All the bad seems to go away
And I always give him something he can feel 'cause I got nothing, if I can't make him stay"
Suga-Starcast

It was a Summer day like no other.

The sky as blue as a robin's egg. Clouds drifting slowly across it like happy dandelion weeds. The air dense and filled with a sweltering heat. The buttery rays of sun, beautiful but unforgiving.

Everyone was gathered at Jin's house for a pool party. Hoseok even invited the girl from his dance studio who he was interested in. Taehyung and Jimin would come later, for they had a photography event to go to.

To say the girl was anxiously waiting for his arrival was an understatement.

Celine sat on a chair, tanning next to Jin. They decided to wear matching all white bathing suits. Jin wore trunks, while the young girl wore a bikini. They looked like white suburban moms, with their Gucci sunglasses and recliners.

"Ahhh, isn't this just paradise?" Jin sighed out, taking a sip of his martini glass. He struggled a bit, the miniature umbrella poking up his nose.

Celine stifled a giggle, feeding in to Jin's lazy bliss. The girl wasn't going to lie. She loved his pool the best because he had a waterfall and a little ledge to sit on.

"You're the best host in all of Seoul."

He let out a single laugh, scoffing at her misinterpretation of his majesty. He moved down his sunglasses to the top of his nose, sending the girl a wink.

"More like the baddest bitch."

"You forgot about me." Celine said, whining about the fact he always gave himself the title.

The sun kissed brunette nodded his head, reminding himself that they were indeed both baddies. That's why they got along so well. Celine was almost as pretty as him, with her white bathing suit, tan skin, and red drink in her gentle hand.

Almost.

"My bad. Co baddest bitch in the city." The man reluctantly corrected.

They both laughed together, bitchy laughs too. The type you only hear in cliché high school movies. But the pair were always for the dramatics.

"Incoming!" Jeongguk yelled, hopping into the pool close to the pair. A huge swell of water hit the sun tanning couple.

Celine didn't mind, for it cooled off her hot body.
It felt like chopped ice across her skin. Jin didn't seem to pleased, considering the fact his Gucci sunglasses were now lopsided.