3-Under the Influence

"We're both just a little afraid, And I forget I want to fight with this

"We're both just a little afraid, And I forget I want to fight with this. Cause when we are alone, I'm under the influence of you." Under the influence-Snoh Aalegra

Celine looked down at her phone, freezing when she saw the number. She was able to tell who it was. The last text was about their meeting.

unknown:

Meet me in the drawing room, wait until the food comes out.

Celine:

Why would I do that?

unknown:

Because you have a secret. And I need answers.

Celine:

Where is the drawing room?

unknown:

Through the doorway and to the right. Say you're going to the bathroom.

Celine let out a cough, almost upchucking her water. She felt Jeongguk hitting her back, running a hand along her forearm. She looked up at Jimin, who held a finger up to his lips, curved into a slight smile. Like he was telling her to be quiet.

"Are you okay honey? Do you need something." Jeongguk said, voice filled with concern. Hoseok got more water for her. Jin just looked on with an eyebrow raised.

"No, I'm fine really." She said, finally coming back to her senses and sitting straight in the chair.

"So how did you and Jeongguk meet?" Asked Jin, laying his perfectly structured face on his hands.

Jeongguk smiled, and spoke for her.

"We met at a gala. Our parents are both involved with business. Of course we were dragged along to these events. I've always hated them, threw a fit every time I was forced to go. But now I'm glad it happened. I saw her across the room, and thought she was the most beautiful person there." He finished, sending a proud smile my way.

Hoseok looked between us both, gushing with excitement.

"Don't worry guys, he likes my personality too." She said, rolling her eyes at the man next to her.

She hoped.

Jimin chuckled, before she shot him a quick glare. He held up his hands in surrender.