10-Girl

"All you tell meIs that I'm not worthyOf your love, your loveOf your love, your love" Girl-James Deen

"All you tell me
Is that I'm not worthy
Of your love, your love
Of your love, your love"
Girl-James Deen

"Where were you last night?" Said Jeongguk, as a smiling Celine flounced into the kitchen. He'd arrived home at 5:00 pm, and Celine had thankfully gotten off work tonight.

He was suspicious, well because, she was never the type to bounce into the room. More like stumble around slumped over until she got some coffee into her system. But not this evening. The usual grouch was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

"I was at work?" She answered, immediately losing some of her shine. Her colored lips dunk, her wide light brown eyes becoming more dull.

He recoiled from her, leaning back against the counter. Feeling like a scolded child almost, not like her boyfriend. Whenever he spoke she made this face like she wished she was anywhere else.

It seemed like that's all Jeongguk was good at doing anymore; disappointing her.

She still looked radiant in her loose, silk pink pajamas. Jeongguk wanted to kiss her neck, create rose petals on the white of her shoulders.

But he refrained.

"Okay." He said, accepting her answer. The way she said it with a curled lip and lifted brow told him not to pry anymore.

Most of all he was just happy to see her. Look at her. Listen to her voice. Bask in her scent of rose and lilac. Be in the sunlight of her beauty.

He liked that with her he was home.

"Okay? That's a weird question to be asking Jeongguk." She said, with a slight smile. The dark haired man could see she lightened up a bit as she made coffee. She always used so much hazelnut creamer, and a dash of sugar.

"I can't wonder where you are sometimes?" The man replied, watching the way her warm gaze made the room feel brighter.

He was always worried. Ever since his parents started to disapprove their relationship. Ever since he introduced her to his friends. When she came home that night with that red dress he loved. Jeongguk had started to realize how much value she was to him. How much losing her would hurt. And just the thought of that happening drove him mad. In his eyes everyone who wasn't them was an enemy.

"No. I mean I guess you can. It's alright if you're worried." She said, shifting around on the stool she sat atop. A caramel colored wave fell on her shoulder, which she quickly brushed behind her back.

He was so in love with everything about her.

"I am, I'm always worried about you." He said genuinely, not even trying to hide the intensity of his words. He lifted her chin up with his hand, wanting her to look directly at him.