34-Make You Feel My Love

"When the evening shadows and the stars appearAnd there is no one there to dry your tearsOh, I hold you for a million yearsTo make you feel my loveI know you haven't made your mind up yetBut I will never do you wrongI've known it from the moment t...

And there is no one there to dry your tears
Oh, I hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love
I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong"
Make You Feel My Love-Adele

Celine was a coward.

But she hadn't gone home yet, like she promised. And yes partly, it was because she didn't feel like dealing with Jeongguk when he would be at his most violent.

And it was partly because Jimin wouldn't let her leave him.

They laid in bed.

Like lily pads on a lake. Sessile and lazy in their own comfort. Fingers lacing together like needle and thread.

Facing each other. Looking and tracing and carving. Patterns and words across pink flushed skin.

Celine couldn't look away from him. Not at all this time. Usually she had some form of self control, but it all seemed to melt away in the dim morning light.

The boy laid on his side, face softly smushing into the pillow beside him. His eyes little crescents and his silver hair splashed across his glowing face like liquid mercury. He was dressed in a plain white T-shirt, and a soft pair of gray shorts. A golden smile spread across Jimin's lips, as he reached his hand out to stroke her hair.

Every couple of seconds, he'd lean forward and press a kiss to her forehead. Her cheek. Her lips. Everywhere that she needed him. Her hands would make their way around his neck, fingers poking at his small dimples, tracing the shape of his tiny, tiny nose.

He smelt like cinnamon. His touch feeling just as fiery on her body.

Celine wanted to stay there forever, in his touch and only in a thin nightgown.

But she couldn't.

She knew she had to deal with the man at home.

Who wouldn't take what she was about to do lightly.

And though she was cradled in Jimin's chest, financially secure, and in contact with Jin she still felt scared.

The girl had no clue how her boy friend react.

Ex-boyfriend.

And no matter how wrong they were for each other, she still cared. He had been the only person to care about er after she was abandoned.