31-Paris in the Rain

"Anywhere with you feels rightAnywhere with you feels likeParis in the rainWe don't need a fancy townOr bottles that we can't pronounce'Cause anywhere, babeIs like Paris in the rainWhen I'm with you" Paris in the Rain-Lauv

Anywhere with you feels like
Paris in the rain
We don't need a fancy town
Or bottles that we can't pronounce
'Cause anywhere, babe
Is like Paris in the rain
When I'm with you"
Paris in the Rain-Lauv

Idk what's more sad. The fact that people made excuses for JK after he tried to force himself in Celine in chapter 20, or that people stopped having sympathy for him at all after he tried to hurt Yoongi in the chapter before, and not because he had put his hands on Celine before. I'm telling y'all internalized misogyny is real and I'm begging you to recognize it in yourself.

*************

The day had finally arrived.

August 9th. The day she'd be leaving for the trip of a lifetime.

The girl had been secretly and anxiously packing for a week on end.

Every night had been spent, making late night phone calls to Jimin. Their giggles mingling in the air between them as they planned all the exciting things they were going to do.

She hadn't even told him.

The girl walked out of their bedroom, suitcase and carry on in hand. Head held high, without a care in the world. Not even looking in the man's direction.

She thought she was about to make it out unnoticed. She was positive the man was in the kitchen. This way, when she didn't come home she could just say she was at Jin's.

"Hey, where are you going?" Yelled Jeongguk, stopping Celine in her tracks.

Unlucky for her, he was planted right on their living room couch.

"Business trip." She said simply, feeling her heart race a bit from the lie.

It was weird, she wasn't going to deny that. Just leaving without saying anything. She knew this was going to happen.

"What do you mean a business trip? You didn't tell me about it." He said, raising a dark eyebrow. The man narrowed his eyes at her as he looked over the back of the couch.

Aggressive and disbelieving.

Just seeing your face sickens me. After what you did to Yoongi, I can't fucking stand to see you.

"It was a last minute thing."

He scoffed, as he watched her nervously switch back and forth on both feet.

The man wasn't stupid.

He knew more than likely where she was going.

And who with.

"But what about your birthday? I can't just not be there for it." Jeongguk asked with a sad voice, biting his tongue and gritting his teeth.

Stopping himself from letting all the anger burst out now.