45-Looking Through Your Eyes

"Here in the night, I see the sunHere in the dark, our two hearts are oneIts out of our hands, we can't stop what we have begunAnd love just took me by surprise, looking through your eyes" Looking Through Your Eyes- Camelot

Here in the dark, our two hearts are one
Its out of our hands, we can't stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise, looking through your eyes"
Looking Through Your Eyes- Camelot

"I don't want to do this."

Jimin said, staring hard at the ground. Suit jacket pulled off, white cuffs pulled up to his elbows. Hair sprouting like moonlit grass form beneath the confines of his tensed fingers.

Hoseok stood in front of him, arms crossed and eyes sullen. Wondering why the hell they had to have this conversation in the city hall bathroom.

It quickly became apparent as Jimin unraveled, following in the footsteps of a full blown panic attack.

It had been okay, this morning.

The older friend picked up Jimin at 9:00 am, like he was asked. The man looked a little unsettled, but nothing too serious. Hoseok kept a close eye on him in the front seat, making sure he was okay as they talked causally.

The younger seemed fine. Hair finally dyed silver again, and cut sharp. Skin nice and clear, eyes and lips bright. A dark black suit on, tailored to perfection. Shiny rings littering his fingers. Only a little quiet, but that was expected.

He looked good. Innocent, yet strong. He looked like the CEO everyone obsessed over. The kind business man who never had a scandal. Never made a fuss.

Till now.

Park Jimin, would have to do one of the hardest things ever today. They were both aware of it.

And yet, it didn't hit the younger man. Not until Hoseok pulled up to the large, and ornate city hall. Where a sea of people crowded around the car. News reporters, journalists, and citizens.

"It's okay Jimin. You're fine. Don't pay attention to them." Hoseok said, eyes glancing worriedly at his friend.

"I'm not." The younger man replied quietly. Compliantly.

Jimin looked, grim and wide eyed out the window. The appearance of a young man, but the disposition of a child in horror. Hoseok watched, as his small face turned to look at all the people. Seeing it grow more and more down trodden with each passing seconds

Hoseok watched, as Jimin's eyes finally flickered away from the window.

Not knowing that his younger friend saw a sign saying: