46-Clouds

"Please just tell me you're alrightAre you way up in the skyLaughing, smiling, looking downSaying, one day we'll meet in the cloudsUp in the clouds" Clouds-Before You Exit

Are you way up in the sky
Laughing, smiling, looking down
Saying, one day we'll meet in the clouds
Up in the clouds"
Clouds-Before You Exit

WINTER

A/N: I finally made a Spotify playlist. My account is called SilkSheets95. The playlist is obvs called silk sheets ™️. It has all the songs in order, and then some beautiful piano pieces that I listened to, to write sad scenes/remind me of certain characters. I hope you enjoy!

(A/n) PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MEDIA FILE ATTACHED UP ABOVE A READER kusjolijn COVERED THE SONG AND oh my god ITS LITERALLY SO GOOD GO SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE EVERYTHING SHE DOES! 💞💞💞💞

*****

It had only been two hours of waiting.

But Jin felt like it had been years.

He had waited patiently outside the questioning room of the police station, as Namjoon sat inside. The worry was evident in the elder's eyes, as he bit his nails. Lifting his head as any door would open and close.

Yoongi and Hoseok went to go find food. Jin told them he'd wait there.

He'd wait forever.

Kim Namjoon.

Had said it. The words he had heard before, believed, than had been ripped away.

He had been betrayed.

He had been lied to.

He had been in pain.

All Jin wanted was answers.

But knew, the love in his heart would overpower anything.

For he had been empty, without him. Lost. Everyone pretends like it's easy, to get rid of someone who hurts your heart.

But it's the hardest thing to do in the world.

Because if they have the ability to hurt your heart, that means you care the most for them.

"Kim Seokjin, you can come in."

The man rushed in the room, pushing past the guard. Seeing Namjoon, handcuffed to the table. His purple hair hanging across downturned eyes.

They stared at each other for a second, only silence as the door shut behind them. Jin looking stern, and distant.

But it was all an act.