40-Fine

"Your sentiment is everything that I adoreBut your silence is the loudest thing that I can hearThat look you give just lets me know but isn't clearAll the walls could be caving inOur whole building up in fireYeah, we could be 20 feet under waterTe...

But your silence is the loudest thing that I can hear
That look you give just lets me know but isn't clear
All the walls could be caving in
Our whole building up in fire
Yeah, we could be 20 feet under water
Tell me that we're fine"
Fine-Satica

"So how did it go?" Asked Yoongi, who sat on the sidewalk next to his car. He crumpled up the rest of the dead leaf that he was playing with, rubbing the dry scraps off of his hands.

The man felt anxious, as his friend walked into the tall skyscraper. He felt suffocated in his automobile, as he waited for the girl to come out. He remembered the threat he received for knowing the truth, and he was worried to same would happen to Celine.

But when the girl walked out, in once piece, he instantly brightened.

"Wonderfully. He's going to publish the story by tomorrow, and our plan will commence. I feel like I'm finally fixing some of the wrongs I've made." She said, a huge smile crossing her face as she practically skipped over to the man.

His mouth lifted sadly at the corner, as the brunette sat next to him. She gripped tightly onto his arm.

"That's great Celine. I'm glad this is finally happening."

"So am I, Yoongs."

His breath caught at the nickname. At the reverence for their friendship in her voice.

If you say anything, I'll kill you. If you think about it, I'll kill you.

It hadn't happened yet. Yoongi was alive and well.

But after the incident at Hoseok's pool, the man fell into himself again. It was like years of regaining confidence and self worth all fell away as water began to fill his lungs, and all his eyes could see were endless blue.

The man hated that he let someone overpower him, intimidate him. That was all his childhood consisted of and he tried to fight against it. All he could manage to tell Celine, was some vague one liner. One that held no weight to her. He was a coward.

The poor man was even more scared to tell Jimin. Whom he loved so dearly, and always wanted to protect. He failed his younger friend on so many levels.

Yoongi had to tell her. He couldn't keep quiet anymore. It was killing him inside. Because part of him knew that this was all his fault. He couldn't let her keep smiling, keep relying on him when he was hiding something from her.

Because he didn't have to courage to tell the truth in the first place.

"Can I tell you something?"

It was too late to take the words back now.

Celine smiled, nudging the boy's shoulder. A mischievous glint in her eyes as she threw her long hair over her shoulder.