39-Don't Choose

"I love you, and I want to be yours, but I just don't know how to tell you" Don't Choose-DVSN

"I love you,
and I want to be yours,
but I just don't know
how to tell you"
Don't Choose-DVSN

It is said, that life is sweeter when we choose to live it right.

That goodness can only breed positivity.

And that hatred only breeds bad outcomes.

But that isn't the truth, is it?

It seemed to Celine, that bad people always got what they want. Because they're willing to do anything and everything to get what they desire.

She wouldn't let it happen this time.

No matter how much the others warned her.

You'll upset his parents.

Jimin will never admit it wasn't him.

Everyone will come for you next.

But it didn't matter. This problem wasn't just a worldly one.

Celine had a dream the night before.

One that had surely made up her mind.

She was sitting at a silver lake. Dressed in a long white chemise. At first, the girl was alone, swallowed by navy light. Everything looked blue. The trees, the plants, and obviously the dark midnight sky. Even her skin was tinted with the color.

Her attention was caught when something splashed in the water next to her. The girl scooted over to the edge of the lake, it's glassy confines sparkling under the majestic hue.

When she stared down at the reflection, it wasn't her face.

It was Mia's.

"Mi." Is all the young girl said, calling out to her. The nickname was old, one the girl had used when the "a" was too hard to pronounce as a baby.

The face smiled back at her.

Celine reached out to the watery surface, wanting to feel her sister's presence. To say sorry to the sister she helped in killing.

"I never meant to hurt you." She said out loud, as her index finger touched the silver liquid.

The image became distorted. The younger girl panicked, now leaning over the edge as she thought she got rid of her once again.

As the water rippled, Celine's face appeared instead. The girl looked on shocked, as her sister came back when the water settled.

"I know Celine. I know that you didn't."Mia responded, soft and gentle like a breeze.

The younger girl choked up, grasping onto the words she had always wanted to hear. Needed to hear.

"I miss you so much." She truly did.