1

Yooni's pov~
I walked along the streets as the fresh morning breeze blew past me. The streets were quiet, yet there was a good amount of people there. I smiled as I see kids walking around with their kites, flying them in the wind.

It was a little chilly so I put my hands in my pocket to feel the warmth of the jacket engulfing me.

I walked to a near by coffee shop and I so love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning...

" one cup of mocha cappuccino please" I smiled.

" yes. That will be 5.30" the cashier said.
I paid for the drink..

" thank you, take a seat and I'll bring the coffee over soon" she smiled.

" okay." I walk to a table near the window... I look out and let my eyes wander off.

Soon enough my coffee was brought to me. I thanked the girl again. Then I started enjoying my coffee.

" ah~ this is the life.." I smiled satisfied.

I hear a ring on the cafe door as it sounded like someone came in. I was just going to take a glance but... It was a man... He was tall and slim. His features were striking and his pale skin was so white... It was almost pure.

He came and ordered, after he sat down on the table infront of me. So basically we are facing each other with no one between us.

He seems really interesting. His face didn't change expression at all. He seems so dull and cold. Then I finally noticed that he knows that I'm checking him out.

I quickly shot my heat down and drank my coffee.

Soon, when he got his coffee... He got up and make his way out the door. Before he can reach the door I held his arm.
He turned around and immediately spoke.

" no. I'm not accepting you." He says coldly and I cringe.

" you dropped you hang kerchief...." I handed him his Hanky awkwardly.

" you've got the wrong idea dude.." I rolled my eyes as he just ruined my mood.

" tsk." He scoffed and walked out.

I sighed at what kind of human being we have on earth. Such a jerk.

I shrug that little incident off and walked my way out of the cafe. I walked back to my house through the cold breeze again, I just love that cold tense feeling in the weather. It calms me in many ways.

I walked around the corner and arrived at my building. I walked to my apartment on the 6 floor and I insert the key in the hole and entered my house, Well... Apartment... ..

" I'm home..." I said to my place.

I sighed and smiled lightly.

" you missed me didn't you?" I smiled like a dumbass.

I walked to my kitchen and grab myself some cold water.

Went back into the living room and turn on the TV.

" welcome back to this news channel... There has been reports of a unknown creature hiding in the dark in busan."