"Thank you-"

"Stella" she finished

"Thank you Stella, I'm Blake which you already know" she smiles and nods

"Okay well adios" I walk to the elevators and go in. Up the highest level. I should've took the stairs, but I'm too lazy.

I knock on his door and heard a 'come in' which I go in and he's with that fucking bitch Isabel

"Oh I can just come in la-" they both stand up

"No need, I was just leaving" She said and glares at me while her back was facing Ethan. I give her a fake smile. She goes behind Ethan's desk and hugs him while giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Ethan coughs awkwardly and gently pushed her off.

That ain't my business

She leaves and shuts his door while I take a seat and give Ethan a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked sitting back down

"You two should date" I suggest and he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head no

"I mean she's very beautiful but her attitude/ personality kills it"  He said and I nod agreeing. Her hair was an ombré color, has blue eyes and she really is beautiful. She has a great body and most guys would describe her as the 'perfect girl' but with that personality she carries.... oh honey it makes her look like a trash bag.

I actually never believed that anyone could have the perfect body. Most guys just care if you have an ass or big breast. Not all guys are like that which is amazing, because this generation is fucked up and everyone thinks it's cool if you use someone for sex or play with them, which isn't.

I always get slut shammed by people, yeah I work in a strip club but that doesn't mean I go around to different men. All those men think that just because I'm dancing up there with skin showing I like to do one night stands. Or charge them for a 'fun' time, not once did I get treated the way a woman should. Nate sometimes did use me for my body, our relationship was based off sex. Which is why I decided to break it off, I took a while but that was because I thought I actually loved him but I didn't.

"I thought you weren't going to come because you were 'too tired' " he mocks. He goes on the computer and does whatever it is that he does

"Well things change. And actually I have to ask you something. To be more specific the kids asked me to ask you" I say and he turns to look at me. He has such an intimidating look. But looks hot as fuck.

"And what is it?" He asked

"Oh well um Cameron and Bailey-" why am I so nervous now?

"Come here" he said in the deepest voice. Holy shit. I might die today. I hesitate but ended up walking over to his side. He pushes his chair a little further from his desk and pats his lap. What the fuck. Okay Blake calm down. Just say no and go back to your seat.

He grabs my wrist and sits me on his lap.

"Now what did my kids need?" He asked pulling me even closer to him. I look at hands and start playing with my ring and blush like a dumbass that can't stop messing with her boss.