Chapter 96

(Hosanna's POV)

(Hosanna's POV)

Eric and I head down to breakfast early on our first day of training. I notice my brother laughing as he walks away from the boys' dormitory.
"Four, what's so funny?" I ask him.
He signals me to come with him. We walk into the entrance of the girls' room. He begins to pound on the metal railing with a rod startling everyone in their bunks. I cover my ears and look at him appalled. "What is wrong with you?" I question him as he walks away laughing.
"What? It's my impersonation of an alarm clock," he says chuckling.
I even see Eric smirking. "Did you know he did this to us last year?" I ask him.
"No, but it's hilarious. I might join him in the morning tomorrow," he responds.
My lips form a thin line. "Okay, we'll let you do it," Eric says putting his arm around me.
I laugh a little at what he says. "It's pretty mean, though," I insist.
"Yeah, but they need to see that we're in charge. If they don't like it, they'll get up earlier," my husband says.
"Yeah," I comment remembering how I usually got up early.
We wait in line today and Eric stands behind me tickling my sides and kissing my neck. "Really guys?" Tobias asks. "Is it going to be a morning like that?"
"Every morning is like this but I've got to do what I can before the initiates show up," Eric says wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.
We both begin to fill our trays. I start with a vegetable omelet. It's been a while since they've made these. I grab some bacon and a cup of fruit. Eric puts something on my tray and I look down to see it's a blueberry muffin. "Thank you. I didn't see those," I say appreciatively kissing him. He smirks at me. I hear some whispering in the distance. I glance behind him to see some of the transfer initiates are in line with us. "Morning," I grin.
"Good morning," they reply.
We finish up in line. "Baby, do you want some coffee?" Eric asks.
"Sure," I nod. We set down our trays and pour ourselves a cup each. "Brings back memories," I comment.
"Yeah, good memories," he responds.  I smile widely at that.  "Your initiates are watching you," he warns me. 
"I don't care," I say turning to him and grabbing a fistful of his shirt. I kiss him hard because I want to.  I slip my arms around his shoulders and his hands find my waist.  I can hear a few people whistling and making catcalls.  I laugh when I pull away. 
"What are you doing to me?" he tells me shaking his head and staring into my eyes. 
"Loving you," I smile. 

*****