f i f t y t h r e e

she didn't say anything, she just looked at him, turned around and kept walking, but the look on her eyes was a green light for taehyung to follow her.

he has never dealt with ara in that state, he didn't know what to say or do to ease the situation. he didn't want it to be a weird or awkward vibe between them.

she was walking in front of him, her arms crossed on her chest, giving stomps on her way. even if she was mad at him for a reason taehyung still couldn't understand, he thought she was extremely cute.

"ara-ssi..." he mentioned her name and as if it was a spell she stopped walking, giving taehyung a chance to reach her. he stood next to her, looking down at her small frame, he couldn't help but smile tenderly at the cute view.

"you're going too fast." he said, she glanced at him but then kept walking, he quickly followed her.

"you don't want me to walk next to you-

"why? you feel embarrassed of being around me anyways." taehyung's soft expression vanished as soon as the harsh words left her lips. he then noticed the girl was truly hurt by taehyung previous actions. 

"a-ani... ara-ssi!" he exclaimed, trying to grab her forearm but she shook it to free herself from taehyung's big hand.

"you're right seonsaengnim... i shouldn't have come to you this afternoon... let's not talk ever again." she said once she stopped walking. taehyung felt his chest burning at the girl's harsh words.

"ara-ssi- he started but she turned around and walked towards the entrance of a house. he took a step back when he realized that was her house.

he saw her disappearing through the door, turned around and cursed at the wind. his heart was broken. the least thing he wanted was hurting the girl but apparently that was exactly what he did that night.

next day, taehyung woke up with an intense head ache. he couldn't sleep much thinking about han ara and how she left him that night. he worried about her and just the thought of seeing her that day just made him feel uneasy.

he knew they had class that day and he couldn't even imagine how the girl would act towards him.

she was always sweet and kind, very well mannered and he thought that maybe she would forget about last night and just keep her usual behavior. 

but his hopes all vanished that morning after the bell rang and all the students walked inside the classroom, bowing to him, instead she just walked straight to her chair without even glancing at him.

he worried immediately and acknowledged it was true and all that she said the previous night, she really meant it.

clearing his throat, he started the class. he would glance now and then at her but she ignored him. she would look at either the board or at her classmates. soon taehyung realized all his attempts to get her attention back were useless and eventually vanished when jimin walked in late. her eyes filled with sparks and she quickly waved at him, indicating the free seat next to her.

taehyung wanted to curse in the middle of the classroom and roll his eyes but he knew that wans't the appropiate behavior for a professor so instead he just focused on the class.

once it ended, he collected his stuff and walked out of the classroom without minding anything else. just when he was about to arrive the teacher's building, he realized he had left his pen in the classroom so he quickly returned to get it back.