f i v e

It was finally weekend and Ara had organize a study schedule for herself. Her final exams were coming next week and she would graduate soon, in a couple of months. It excited her the thought of going to her graduation. Her parents had already booked a place to celebrate the big day. She wasn't very fond of parties that style but being the youngest daughter graduating as a lawyer, was something that filled her family with the purest pride.

She has worked so hard these past few years and she was secretly happy that next month this stage of her life will be finally over, to start a new and better one.

Waking up at 7 am on weekends was something she hated but had to do in order to study well for her exams. There has been something bothering her, the lack of notes and the books she couldn't lend from the library, Taehyung's fault. She cursed him mentally when she remembered that day when they were kicked out.

She groaned in frustration to her laptop thinking how easier would be if she had those books and notes right now.

A loud roar was heard when she checked the clock and realized that lunch time had passed. Rolling her eyes and tired of all the study she did during the morning, Ara stood from the ground and walked towards the kitchen. Thinking about something to cook bothered her, especially because when she opened the fridge, she realized she had ran out of food.

Groaning again, she took her wallet, coat and phone and did her way out of the apartment. Buying something to eat for the rest of the day would be easier than go grocery shopping. She was methodic and that was something that needed time and she didn't have much of that today. So she thought it was better to go grocery shopping on Sunday.

After reaching the closest restaurant, she ordered two orders of her favorite meals to take home. As she waited at the tables outside of the restaurant, she went through her ig to check some pictures when suddenly someone placed a stack of books in front of her. She jumped in surprise and her phone almost dropped to the floor but a hand caught it in the middle of the air.

"You need to be more careful." The familiar voice made her rolled her eyes. She looked up and found Taehyung looking down at her with a big smile plastered on his face, that kind of squared smile typical of him.

"Yah! Why are you around scaring people like that?" She hit him with her small fist which only caused Taehyung to chuckle. He took a seat next to her and pointed at the books with his mouth. She glanced at the books and realized those were the ones she was reading on the library the other day.

A mix of happiness and confusion filled her mind as she looked back at Taehyung who had now his eyes stuck on her phone. "What is this?" She pointed at the books, he only shrugged. "Books."

Rolling her eyes, she mumbled curses. "I know they're books, how did you know?" Taehyung shrugged again. "I guess I have a good vision and a good memory."

"Why are you speaking to me so informal? People will notice." Taehyung whined as he sighed heavily. "Sorry... noona."

She nodded and grabbed the books. There were all the ones she needed for her study session that day. She immediately wondered how did he get them. "How did you get them?" She spoke her thoughts. Taehyung who had still his eyes stuck on her phone screen, smirked. "I guess I have a gift. I am pretty good at convincing people."

"Yah I am being serious!" She kicked his leg and he made an ouch face. "I am being honest. I just went to the library yesterday night, just when they were about to close, with a box of doughnuts, I apologized for my behavior with the lovely lady and she let me take the books."