Harry.

Holding Harlow while she divulged what she knew and how confused she was. Holding her while she cried herself back to sleep. I'm tortured with visions of her mouth wrapped around that scum. Of her calling out to him with my name, all the while there snickering in the back noise of the scene laid out in front of the camera. I had to stop the video before she saw the rest. Just like the haunting nightmares I've lived with since the first time I was so kindly reminded of what I left behind. She has no recollection of what these cunts did to her. This time or I'm sure any other. I have know ideal if I was the only one to receive the messages, or what exactly has happened that wasn't filmed. Thank fucking God, she vomits on the pricks dick before anything can escalate. He starts to shout at her, while the remaining members of the group toss her things at her.

It was chad, he's Tyler's right hand man. He sent the various exploits of Harlow throughout the years. It was never him assaulting her but he was always holding the camera and engineering the whole escapade. There were only two others that were this bad, they were always cringing and criminal. But only three that had me vomiting on myself having watched. I could swear something was wrong with me, sitting with my phone in my face. Watching the sickness play through my screen. I watched them over and over again, until each detail was engraved in my brain. To terrorize and taunt me day in and day out. Except for one, one I only had to see once and it was etched permanently. I would lie awake dreading sleep because the torment of not being able to do anything about what was happening, the thought that this was happening to her three thousand miles away and I couldn't rip the pieces of shit apart. The last video sent is what had me packing my bags to get here. I had to save her from herself, too bad I was to late she's already Self-destructed.

"Wow, Harry that was amazing."
Amanda's squirrelly voices comes from her bedroom. I've already gone to clean myself up in her conjoined loo. I hear the ping of a text message come from the room.
"Harry it's yours. "
Amanda says from her sprawled position on the bed. With my phone already in hand. She stays silent even though I'm continuously asking who and what it is.

"Bloody hell Amanda ! "
I shout at her and she finally looks away from the phone to me. She looks ghostly, she opens her mouth to speak then shuts it multiple times before I confront her.

"What Amanda you git ! Give me my bloody phone !"
I yell, not meaning to but just frustrated.
I snatch the phone away at the same time she comments
"What the hell, she's still hung up on you ? I thought you were just friends Harry? Looks like you dodged a number with that one. Anyway."
My brows furrow together as the screen plays. At first it's just movement, blurs and hushed voices. I can hear Amanda yammering on about some bull shit show on the tube. Zoning out and concreting on what is unfolding on the little light screen.

That's when I see her, Harlow in a white tank and dark pants. She dripping wet and in the woods from the looks of it. I hear the branches snapping and can tell she's on a trail and the camera operator is in the brush. That's when the picture focuses and I can hear Harlow.

"What no, look I'm sorry if you got that impression but I'm not interested. You seem nice so please don't make this a bad night for either of us, yeah?"

She sounds drunk,she's shivering but she doesn't sound too drunk to defend herself. I feel uneasy not knowing where this is going. My stomach is twisting in knots, nothing has even happened and the vomit is rising in the back of my throat.

"Oh it won't be"

I recognize the voice before the fucker even comes into frame. Just as I suspected Ben VAller places his arm around her. She ducks out from underneath it and moves to the side. When she rejects his attempt he grabs a fist full of hair.Benjamin valler was a grade
Over me and a horrid person. He was what you would call a whore, fucking any girl he laid eyes on. Using force and intimidation to get exactly what he wanted. He would even tell the girls he had everything recorded and that they dared to speak he would ruin them.

I watch as he pulls Harlow down to the dirt by her hair, Harlow struggles against him with no success. As he mumbles something close to her ear the camera man emerges from the bushes. I see a single tear roll from Harlow's eye and I feel my eyes fill to the brim with the a never ending flow. That's when she just gives up, she just lays there with her eyes closed. As Harlow lays her arms out I catch a glimpse of a nasty gash up her arm. The one deep incision is surrounded but many others, my heart shatters. I know right then I am getting on the next fucking plane she's dying there all alone and every fucking cunt in that town is aiding in the process.