Reminence.

I wake in the same position, my aching head placed on Harry's chest. My hand clutching his long scar. The arm that Harry had protectively held me with throughout the night is lazily combing through the mess on my head. I know that we will have to talk once he realizes I'm awake. So I stay still trying to postpone the inevitable. As I re-close my eyes to relieve the pain behind them he speaks.

" I know your awake low."
He says in a mocking tone
" I know you woke up ten minutes ago, your not so sly love."
He gives my hair a light tug, and a small chuckle rumbles through his chest.
I place my chin on his chest to look him the eye, with a small smile placed on my lips. He stops my hand from absentmindedly running along the raised skin on his Side and interlaces our fingers.

"Harlow, before we say anything I just want to apologize. I should have been a better friend."

"No Harry you have no reason to be sorry, you didn't know. I shut you out."

" I mean always I should have been there for you I shouldn't have left you then and I shouldn't have let you leave now."

"You had no choice Harry, you were a kid then and now, well you still had no say in it I had to leave I had to start school. I had to get out of that town. "

"I moved away it didn't mean I had to cut you out, I loved you then you were my best friend. Instead of being a good person I let my sex drive and hormones tell me that you were there and I wasn't so I needed to move on. Harlow I let you down. I don't know all that you went through in the years but, I know there's been shit done and shit said. I've heard and seen things."

What he says hits me like a brick, there is many things in this confession I would like to comment on but the only thing standing out right now is that he's seen shit. Shot involving me and my past? My mind races to all the significant happenings, some I was to drunk to even clearly remember. Some I remember but have tried to forget. What could he possibly be talking about. As if he can since exactly what is going on in my head. He runs his empty hand through my hair then accepts my cheek.

"On top of a few other occasions, in the summer before your senior year I received a video. Some manky cunts in that town thought it would be considerate to keep me in the loop of your life. So from time to time I would get a text or a photo a video of you or something you did."

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion, I remember take of the occasional drunk pic or goofing off in front of a camera. Nothing concerning I didn't think.

"Why didn't you tell me ? About any of this?"
I ask still bumble fucked on this new revelation.

"I don't know Low , some of it was pretty upsetting I didn't like getting the random reminders I tried to forget I felt like it was my fault that your life derailed the way it did."

What the hell is he talking about, the confusion and concern is dwelling up inside. I'm almost afraid of what else he's going to say.

"Do you have them?"
I ask urgently
"I deleted most Harlow like I said it was hurting me to see what was going on there. But I have the video. I don't know why I'm sorry I saved it Low I'm so sorry."

As he profusely apologizes he is also grabbing his phone from the night stand. Opening the photo app, scrolling down to a file titled mistakes . Already I'm dreading what is in this file . When it opens I see a few pictures of me with guys some I recognize some I don't. What the duck is this. He clicks on a seven minute and forty five second video, and my heart plummets to my feet.

" Hey, are you sure you want to see this ? It's not you. ..I mean it's just messed up you were in a good state and way to intoxicated these people are pieces of scum."