Chapter Forty-Nine

The birds chirped the next Friday morning making Ivy move, she sighed and rubbed her eye.

Nobody was with her, no Auston. She felt alone, she has gotten to attached to Auston as if she the other half of him but that's what couples do right?

They are your other halves that you can't wait to see them even though they left the night before.

Ivy sat up from her bed and went into the bathroom, she ran to water to a warm temperature and took her clothes off.

She stood under the water as it hit her bare body, she looked at her feet. She didn't feel like to do anything today.

She slowly but surely washed her hair and her body, she got out and turned off the water.

She got out of the bathtub and dried herself off.

She looked into the foggy mirror, she didn't know why she felt this way. She was just great last night but she doesn't know what happened.

She brushed her teeth and left her blonde damp hair in the white towel, she walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her.

She slid open the closet doors and put on her undergarments, and found the right clothes to wear which were.

A dark blue 'Malibu' sweater, black leggings and she slipped on her black low cut converse.

She took the towel off her head and brushed her damp hair, she left it the way it was and swung the bag strap on her shoulder.

She sprayed herself with some perfume and grabbed her phone, she opened her bedroom door and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Ivy." Steph said before taking a drink of her coffee.

"Good morning," Ivy said quietly and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Do you need a ride?" Steph asked and Ivy leaned in the counter and took the drink of her warm coffee.

"Yes please." She said and looked at her phone, 7:53.

She had a lot of time, so she sat on the stool in front of the kitchen island with Steph talking about stuff.

Ivy placed her mug in the dishwasher including Steph, "lets go," Steph said before closing the dishwasher door and turning it on.

They both went outside and got on the white range rover Steph backed out of the driveway as the music played quietly.
***
"Thanks for the ride," Ivy said quietly before closing the passenger door, she went in the school as people walked to their first class.

Ivy slowly walked through the hallways and someone walked beside her.

"Hey babes," David said and Ivy gave him a weak smile. "Hi dav," Ivy said and he raised an eyebrow knowing something is wrong.

"Do I have to kill a bitch? Because I will," he said looking around and Ivy chuckled.

"I'm okay David, it's just I'm tired and I just want this day to be over and done with." Ivy said before she yawned.

"Me too," David said as the bell ranged.

"See you later." David said before walking away, Ivy sped up her walking and arrived at her first class.

She sat down and pulled out her sketchbook, she had an idea yesterday but it needed more passion.

So she started to think, students arrived in the class as Mrs. Hill sat at her desk doing her own work.
***
The bell rung and everybody packed up their stuff and got out of the classroom before the other class started.

Ivy gripped her phone as she walked in the hallways, artworks were everywhere, she liked looking at them but today she didn't feel like to do anything, at all.

She went into her second class and sat down, she pulled out her MacBook and began to print out her finished assignment.

Her phone chimed and she took it out as other students started to print out their assignment.

Auston💗:
Sorry, I was going to pick you up this morning but I had some errands to run.

Ivy💕:
Don't worry about it, but talk to you later. Love you💓

Auston💗:
Love you too💞

Ivy shut her phone off and held her hand up, trying to get Mr. Smith's attention, he looked at her and she coughed.

"May I go and get my assinment in the office?" Ivy asked, and he nodded. She got up and got out of the class and into the office which wasn't very far from the classroom.

As she roamed the hallways, looking at her black converse not caring where she went, she bumped into someone which made her fall on her ass.

"Ow! Fuck!" She hissed as she got up and dusted her ass from the dirty floors, she looked at the person and it was a girl.

"I'm very sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going." She said and Ivy looked around, "that makes the two of us," Ivy said and walked away from the girl.

Ivy wasn't in the mood to talk nor make any new friends, she just wanted to get her assignment off the printer and that's what she's going to do.

She knocked on the door as she slowly walked in, a lady in her mid 30's handed her the assignment.

Ivy quickly walked out and went back into the classroom.
***
The lunch bell rung and everybody shoved their laptops in their bags and walked out of the classroom, including Ivy and David.

David sat beside Ivy on the table which is in the caferteria, Ivy pulled out her water bottle as David pulled out his nicely wrapped sub.

He took a bite as Ivy went on her social media, David moaned when he took his first bite.

"Calm down David, it's just a sub." Ivy chuckled and David rolled his eyes.

"Yeah just a sub which is so good," he said and took other bite.

Ivy took another drink of her water and he wiped his mouth with a subway napkin.

"Why don't you eat lunch?" He asked and Ivy shook her head.

"It's just a waste of time and I'm not really hungry." She shrugged and he raised his eyebrow.

"A waste of time?" He asked and Ivy nodded her head, "well it isn't a waste of time for you." She said and they both quietly chuckled.

Hey, hope you like it and I decided that I'm going to end this book but idk when. But I'm going to make an Instagram one after this one aha but see ya!