Chapter Seventeen

"I'm hungry," Ivy whined as Kasperi and Ivy drove away from the tattoo parlour, "let's go to my place and make something there." Kasperi said as he stopped at a red light.

"Okay!" Ivy exclaimed, her phone dinged and she looked at the text and it was from Auston..

Ivy couldn't belive who it was, she opened the message depending to answer or not, so she did, she opened the text as her sweaty hands gripped the iphone.

Mattymatts🏒:
Hey😁

Ivy🔮:
What do you want?

Mattymatts🏒:
Woah calm down, I just wanted to talk

Ivy🔮:
There's nothing to talk about.

Mattymatts🏒:
Don't you want answers? Between me and Jordyn?

Ivy changed Mattymatts🏒 to Auston

Auston changed Ivy🔮 to Ivy

Ivy:
No because I don't care about you anymore, go have fun with her. Go get drunk, play some hockey! Because I literally don't care about you anymore!

Auston:
Fine if you wanna be like that, don't come back to me! Because I don't care about you anymore either!!

Ivy:
So? Weren't you the one who came back to me? Oh wells🤷🏻‍♀️ just block my number and don't talk to me again, see ya👋🏼

Auston:
Bye you slut

Ivy:
😂 your the main one being a slut!
*cannot deliver message.*

Ivy shut her phone off in anger, she just confronted Auston and she felt better, she wanted to live a better life. And the only one that was blocking her was Auston but now she could do anything she's want to.

"You coming in?" Kasperi asked making Ivy snap out of her thoughts. "Yeah," Ivy said and opened the passenger door, they both walked to this apartment, it was beautiful.

Kasperi unlocked the front door and pushed the door open, "here's my palace." Kasperi said proudly and put his keys into a wooden bowl that was on a stand beside the front door.

Ivy thought it was beautiful, it looked beautiful. She loves it, "I love your house, it's so beautiful." Ivy said as she looked at the pictures on the wall.

"Awe, is this your family?" Ivy asked as she looked at a picture with Kasperi and a ton load of people smiling and a christmas tree behind them.

"Yeah, i miss them so much. They would want to meet you," Kasperi said as he put his hands into his front pockets of his jean pants.

"I would absolutely love to meet them but I'm not ready to fly across the country," Ivy said chuckling, "maybe next time?" he asked as they both walked into the kitchen.

"Maybe," Ivy said smirking.                                                                                                                                                ***

"This is so good! How did you learn to make this?" Ivy said as she took another bite of the delicious food that Kasperi made.

"I've learned it from my mother." Kasperi said as he went to put the plate in the dishwasher, "thanks for cooking." Ivy said as she put the dirty plate in the dishwarsher and turned it on.

"No problem, what do you want to do now?" Kasperi asked, Ivy stood up and turned around to become face to face with Kasperi, his hot breath hitting her neck and he slowly leaned in.

Ivy wanted to kiss him but she didn't want to get into a relationship right now, she sighed and backed away.

"I'm sorry," Ivy breathed out and looked out Kasperi, "hey, nobody isn't to blame here, it's okay." Kasperi said as he comfort her by rubbing her back.

"I'm really sorry, it's just that I'm not ready for a relationship right now." Ivy said as she looked at his hazel brown eyes.

"Don't worry I'll wait for you," Kasperi said as Ivy laid her head on his shoulder.

"Tell me about yourself," Kasperi said as Ivy looked at him.

"Well I start school tomorrow which is exciting, I'm eighteen years old, my birthday is on October 27, 1999. I live with my brother Axel, he would love to meet you. I'm going to school for art which i love, and i used to play hockey." Ivy said as she looked at Kasperi, "tell me about yourself." Ivy said.

"You have to show me some art and used to?" He said asking questions, Ivy walked away from him as she looked at the belongings in the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me about yourself," Ivy said which made Kasperi turn around and lean on the kitchen island.

"You didn't answer my question." He said looking at Ivy, "I used to play hockey where I used to live, I was pretty good, I was captain but I had this boyfriend, Dylan. I went to go and see him but he cheated on me with my ex best friend Rose, I felt alone. I felt sad and thought that I wasn't good enough for him, my parents tried to cheer me up, I was sad for weeks. I didn't feel like i wanted to do anything, so I stayed in bed. I didn't go to practices or hockey games, so my coach decided to kick me off the team, he did and i never played hockey again." Ivy said shrugging.

"Your ex sounded like a prick, and Rose is a bitch but why did you quit, don't you love hockey?" Kasperi said as he started to walk closer to Ivy, "every Canadian loves hockey," Ivy said smiling. "Now you tell me about yourself," Ivy said changing the subject.

"Well I play for Toronto, I'm twenty one years old, my birthday is on July 23, 1996. I live in Finland, I love it here it's very nice, there's not much about me." Kasperi said shrugging.

"Nice to offically meet you Kasperi Kapanen." Ivy said as she shook his large hand.

"It's nice to offically meet you too, Ivy Richards." Kasperi said smiling as they shook hands.

Hey! Hope you liked it and thank you so much for 200 reads! It means a lot to me, but thank you so much!! See ya!