Chapter Three

I v y
"Dude who is she?" Someone whispered as I stretch, I heard footsteps and the door closed.

I opened my eyes, Auston's arm still around my waist, I looked at him. Snores coming out of mouth quietly.

"Auston," I whisper and poked his nose, he fluttered open his hazel brown eyes and smiled at me.

"Ivy." He said with his raspy morning voice, I love it, he stretched and stood up from the bed.

He looked for his shirt he took off last night, but I couldn't help to stare at his body.

"You like?" He chuckled and I shot a pillow at him. My cheeks were heating up and I stood up from the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, "Uh, 11:36." He said and I looked for my phone.

"I can't find my phone," I rolled my eyes and looked on the night stand.

"If you keep on rolling your eyes there going to pop out," Auston said and I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He chuckled and held up my phone.

I snatched it from his hands and we went downstairs.

"Shh, there coming." We heard someone say from the kitchen, Auston went in first and I was behind him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Auston asked a group of boys that were sitting at the kitchen island.

"Well we have practice in like 10 minutes, so we thought we would wake you up but you had company." Mitch said.

"Ivy this is my teammates, guys this is Ivy." Auston said introducing me to the boys, I nodded and smiled.

"Have to get my hockey bag, I'll be right back." Auston whispered in my ear and he left the kitchen.

It was just me and the group of boys in the kitchen, standing in silence. It's so awkward.

"Are you dating Auston?" A guy with spiked up brown hair asked.

"Tyler!" William said and looked at the guy who's name is Tyler.

"What? I just wanna know." He said and looked at me "Are you?" He asked.

"No just a friend," I simply said and they scoffed, "Yeah just a friend, who cuddles with them." A shade darker guy said.

"Were just friends," I said getting annoyed.

"Yeah, sure." The same guy sarcastically said, I rolled my eyes and slipped on my flip flops and left Auston's apartment.

Auston's POV:

"Where did Ivy go?" I asked and dropped my hockey bag on the floor.

They didn't say anything and I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Guys!" I yelled getting their attention.

"Yeah Naz, tell him." Mitch said looking at Nazem.

"Naz, what did you do?" I asked looking at him, "I kinda ticked her off and she left the apartment." He quickly said nervously.