Chapter Forty-Five

Ivy laid on the bed as she looking at the ceiling but the ceiling isn't going to give her answers.

She rolled her eyes and laid on her side as she started to chew on her nails, the feelings that she has for auston is killing her.

She can't keep holding on to them but she is trying to keep them in, she loves him and that will never change anything.

There was a knock on the door and Ivy looked in the direction, Mitch was standing there and Ivy sat up.

"Yes Mitch?" Ivy asked as she put a strand of hair behind her ear, "what's wrong? You didn't come downstairs when you came back, you didn't say hi. Is everything okay?" Mitch asked as he came in her room.

"You know what, everything is not okay, I hate having these stupid feelings, I just wish they didn't exist." Ivy said as she laid back down and Mitch raised his eyebrows.

"What feelings?" Mitch asked and Ivy fiddled with her fingers.

"The ones I have with Auston, I just don't want them anymore." Ivy said and sighed, a smile crept on Mitch's face.

"Why don't you want them anymore?" Mitch asked dying to know what's with the feelings.

"Why are you asking so many questions? Your not best for advice." Ivy said and Mitch smirked.

"Actually I'm the love expert where I come from, so tell me," Mitch said and Ivy scoffed.

"These feelings are killing me, I just want them out of me and not bother me anymore, when Auston is around he makes me feel all giddy inside. He makes me feel loved and safe, I- uh I don't know it's so confusing." Ivy said as she sighed.

"Well it sounds like your in love," Mitch said and Ivy's eyes widen. "What if I don't want to be in love?" Ivy asked as she still laid on her side not facing Mitch.

"You can't help the feeling, you want it out because you can't contain yourself around Auston anymore, you crave his touch, his love, his everything and him being around. You can't just leave the feeling you have to bring it out and tell Auston how you really feel about him, you can't be scared because he feels the same way." Mitch said with passion and Ivy was shocked.

She slowly sat up and looked at him with wide eyes and her mouth open.

"You really are a love expert." Ivy said and Mitch smirked.

"I know, but now, you call him and tell him to get his ass over here and tell him how you feel, or else." Mitch said and Ivy stopped him before he walked out.

"Or else what?" Ivy questioned and the famous Mitch Marner devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"I'm going to tell him myself," he said and walked out of her room.

She unlocked her phone and her finger shakily pressed his contact, it ranged a couple times but he answered.

A-what's up

I- could you come here, I need to tell you something

A-is everything okay?

I- I don't know, just come please

Ivy choked on her words and ended the call before he could say anything.

Ivy breathed in and out, her hands were shaky, her chest was heavy and her anxiety broke through the roof.

She walked around the room and she looked out the window as the black range rover parked into the driveway.

"Calm down Ivy, it's going to be okay." Ivy mumbled to herself as she breathed out, she looked at the window to see Auston running in the house.

Ivy sat on the bed and the front door closed, he ran up the stairs and he came in Ivy's room and looked at her.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly and Ivy looked at his hazel brown eyes.

"Could you close to door?" Ivy asked as she fiddled with her fingers, he quietly closed it and sat beside her.

"I need to tell you something," Ivy quietly said and Auston nodded his head, he put his hand on top of hers with made her anxiety die down.

She sighed and looked into the brown eyes that she fell in love with.

"This has been bugging me when you told me how you felt, I realized that I'm in love with you Aus and nobody is never could change that, I'll never leave you but I'm not going to wait anymore because I'm sick of hiding this feeling for you, I want you with me at all times and I love you auston." Ivy said and breathed out as she closed her eyes.

Auston didn't say anything but smash his lips onto hers, she smiled through the kiss, she loved how their lips moved in sync, she loves how she got the butterflies in her stomach, she loved how she got sparks everywhere but most importantly that she's in love with him.

Auston broke from the kiss and he looked at her, "Ivy, I love you so much and I know you want to wait but this is bothering me but will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" Auston asked nervously and Ivy nodded her head as she smiled.

"That's a yes?" Auston asked excitedly and Ivy breathed out.

"I love to be your girlfriend Aus," Ivy said and Auston picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you so much Ivy," auston said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"But I love you more." Ivy said as they broke the kiss.

Ivy loved the feeling that she had right now, she finally got her wish and it was Auston.

Ayee, hope you liked it!