Chapter Twenty-Two

"Shit, I have class!" Ivy jolted up and rushed aorund to put on clothes; she put on black joggers with a 'the 1975' shirt on and grabbed some vans.

Kasperi woke up and quickly put on his clothes, Ivy went to brush her teeth and she looked in the mirror, she put her hair into a ponytail and grabbed her backpack.

Ivy looked at the time, 8:14am. She needed to be there by 8:30, so they both had to rush.

"Are you ready?" Ivy asked as Kasperi pulled down his shirt, "now i am, let's go." Kasperi said and they both walked downstairs.

Ivy locked the front door as she closed it behind her, Ivy and Kasperi both walked to his truck and they both got on, Ivy didn't get much sleep lastnight, Kasperi was sleeping. She didn't want to wake him.

Her parents got in late lastnight, they were staying in some hotel and after Ivy's classes are done she need's to pack all her stuff and move in with Kasperi.

"Have a great day," Kasperi said smiling as he stopped infront of the school and Ivy looked at him with sadness in her eyes.

"I'll try," Ivy mumbled and shut the door and walked into the main entrance, Ivy didn't want to do anything but she needed to go to her classes, she needed to be productive and do something.

She quickly walked into her first class and sat down where she sat yesterday, "hello class, take out your sketch book and get drawing." Mrs. Hill said and Ivy took it out.

She grabbed a pencil with an eraser and looked at the sketchbook not knowing what to draw.      ***

The bell ranged and all the student packed up their stuff and walked to their class.

Ivy quietly walked in as she gripped her backpack, she sat beside the large window not paying attention to everybody, she looked out the window as the leaves fell whenever wind blew.

"You, did you bring you camera?" Mr. Smith asked and Ivy snapped out of her thought as everybody looked at her.

"What? I'm sorry, i didn't hear you the first time." Ivy quietly said, "did you bring your camera?" The teacher asked again, Ivy reached in her bag but she forgot to bring it with her.

"I didn't bring it," Ivy sighed, "next time make sure to bring it," he smiled and Ivy nodded. The lunch bell ranged and Ivy swunged her backpack over her shoulder.

"Ivy could you stay? Just sit at that desk." Mr. Smith said pointing to the desk, Ivy nodded and sat down.

"Who are your teachers?" Mr. Smith asked Ivy as he stood up from his chair, "um Miss. Andrews, Mrs. Hill and you." Ivy said and he went to the phone that was attached to the wall.

Soon two teachers came in which were Mrs. Hill and Miss. Andrews.

"Care to tell us why you didn't bring your camera?" Mr. Smith asked and Mrs. Hill said, "and why you didn't sketch anything?" She questioned and Ivy sighed.

"Look I'm very sorry, It's just that this has been the hardest week ever right now, I'm very tired." Ivy said looking at them.

"Would you care to tell us why it has been a hardest week ever?" Miss. Andrews asked, "my brother passed away in a car crash." Ivy said choking on her words.