Chapter Twenty-Seven

"I thought you didn't you say nobody comes to the rink?" Ivy asked as she seen Auston and Jordyn skating around.

"I didn't think they would come, but let's go skate around." Kasperi said as they both went into the dressing rooms to put on their skates, Ivy didn't tell Kasperi about Auston because well she didn't know.

"Do you know how to tie your skates?" Kasperi asked Ivy which made her laugh, "I know how, your acting like I'm a three year old." Ivy said as she slipped the skates on.

"Very funny," Kasperi sracastically said as they both tied their skates, Ivy knew how to tie her skates by heart, she stood up feeling taller and she looked at Kasperi who just finished tieing his skates.

"Wow your finally tall!" Kasperi said as he put both of his hands on his face, "shut up." Ivy said laughing.

She grabbed her camera and put the strap around her neck and they went on the ice, Ivy almost lost her balance but she caught herself.

"Woah, are you okay?" Kasperi said, skating to her. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just first time on the ice for two years so I'm a bit wobbly.." Ivy said as she hung on to the boards.

She took the camera off of her and set it on the bench so she woudn't drop it, she started to skate slowly to Kasperi who was slapshotting.

"Hey! Your doing it!" Kasperi said excitedly, getting Auston and Jordyn's attention, Ivy rolled her eyes and looked at Kasperi.

She started to skate around the rink a bit faster and she needed it, she wants to play hockey, she for sure misses it but she wanted to do her art courses before anything else.

"Hi! I'm Jordyn!" Jordyn said which made Ivy stop like a pro, and she looked at Jordyn's hand.

Ivy shook it and smiled, "hi! I'm Ivy!" Ivy said as she let go of Jordyn's hand, "so you and Kasperi?" Jordyn asked smiling, "yeah." Ivy said blushing.

"Awe, that's so cute!" Jordyn said excitedly, "you and Auston?" Ivy questioned, Jordyn looked at Auston who was talking to Kasperi and Jordyn looked at Ivy and shrugged.

"What's the shrug about?' Ivy asked as they both started to skate around, "It's like complicated," Jordyn said as she sighed.

"Complicated?" Ivy asked wanting to get to the point, "well he likes, well loves someone else. He can't get over her, he wants to date her but she's already dating someone else. I just don't know what to do with him," Jordyn said truthfully and it hit Ivy, she was talking about Ivy..

"If he loves someone else why is he still hanging out with you? I'm not trying to sound mean though." Ivy said as she looked at Jordyn.

"I know right, I think he's trying to make her jealous, but I'm not really sure." Jordyn said shrugging, Auston called her and they both skated to Auston and Kasperi.

"What?" Jordyn asked, "were going now, hi Ivy." Auston said smiling. "Hi Auston," Ivy said smiling.

"You guys know each other?" Jordyn asked and they both nodded their heads. "We're friends," Ivy quickly said as Jordyn and Auston started to skate to the dressing rooms as they held each other's hands.

Ivy scoffed because how Auston was being so ridiculous and so childish, but she skated to the bench and grabbed her camera.

She turned it on making sure it worked and put the strap around her neck and let the camera sit on her hand.

"Now it's photoshoot time," Ivy smilied and took a picture of Kasperi, "hey! I wasn't ready!" Kasperi whined and Ivy laughed.

"Let me just take pictures of you, it's for my assignment." Ivy said and took pictures of him, a lot to be exact.                    

Kasperi took the camera off her and started to take pictures of her.

"Hey, give me back my camera! I'm the one who suppose to take pictures of you!" Ivy said laughing, trying to get her camera back.

"Smile for me baby," Kasperi said, which made Ivy laugh and she shook her head, "now, give me I think we have a lot of pictures." Ivy said as she snatched the camera out of his hands.

She took a close up picture of Kasperi as he laughed and she looked at it, it was perfect and she loved it

"Come on, let's get something to eat." Kasperi said as they both got off the ice.                                       ***

"Are you getting chinese?" Ivy yelled as she was upstairs putting on more comfortable clothes;black nike pros and a tank top.

Kasperi didn't answer back and Ivy went downstairs, getting a bit worried. "Babe?" Ivy said as she walked into the kitchen where Kasperi was leaning on the kitchen table with his hands on his face.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Ivy asked as she put her hand on him, he looked at Ivy with tears forming in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Tell me." Ivy said as she got closer to him, he wiped his tears and sighed looking for the right words to say.

"My mom.. my dad just called me saying my mom's cancer is getting worse and I need to go and see her." Kasperi said as his voice broke at the end, Ivy hugged him and he put his head in the crook of her neck as she rubbed his back.

"It's going to be okay, your mom is trying her hardest to fight this and she will." Ivy said quietly as she soothed Kasperi down.

"I need to leave tomorrow, I need to catch my flight and go back to Finland," Kasperi said and Ivy understood that he needed to be with his family and she couldn't miss Axel's funeral.

"You could go but I'm going to miss you." Ivy said as Kasperi looked at her, "your the best, I love you so much." Kasperi said as he looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

Before Ivy could say I love you back, Kasperi smashed his lips onto hers, sparks flew everywhere and things got heated.

Kasperi lifted Ivy up and she sat on the kitchen island, still kissing, Kasperi asked for entrance with his tongue and Ivy opened her mouth and Kasperi started to kiss her even more.(Cringe)

But Ivy stopped Kasperi before things got even more heated, "I want our first time to be speical." Ivy said sighing.

"Hey, it's okay I want ours to be speical too, not on a kitchen island." Kasperi said chuckling, which made Ivy chuckle too, he helped her off the kitchen island and they walked upstairs.

"We need to start packing," Ivy said as she opened the bedroom door, they both walked into the closet taking out the clothes the need, Ivy and Kasperi unzipped their luggage and started to fold them up.

Hey, hope you like it! Just writing about that skating part makes me wanna play some ice hockey, but anyways see ya! Thank you soo much for 600 reads! Means a lot to me!!💓