Chapter Forty-Six

Ivy felt a strong arm around her as she woke up, she remembered what happened last night and a smile formed on her face.

Auston moved but just a bit to get up, Ivy turned and looked at his structured face, his jawline, his eyes, his mouth and his hair was so perfect.

Auston smiled and looked at her, "good morning babe," auston said as he gave her a peck on the forehead.

"Good morning aus," Ivy said and she looked at her,8:49am.

"Shit," Ivy said and got out of bed, she was late for school and Auston sat up.

"What's wrong?" Auston asked as Ivy looked furiously for an outfit.

"I'm late for school, could you drop me off?" Ivy asked and Auston got up from the bed and put on his belongings.

She didn't have time to dress up in the bathroom so she undressed in front of Auston who just looked at her.

"Quit staring," Ivy said and Auston looked away, she slipped on white converse and she grabbed her backpack.

They both ran downstairs and out the door, Auston unlocked the vehicle and they both got on.

Ivy looked at the time and it was almost 9 o'clock, Auston backed out of the driveway and drove to the art school, quickly.

Auston laced his fingers with Ivy as they both listened to the car radio in the crowded streets of downtown Toronto.
***
"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you later," Ivy said quickly and kissed his soft pink lips.

She quickly got out of the range rover and opened the doors of the school.

Everybody wasn't in the halls, it was like a school without any kids nor teachers.

Ivy swung opened the class door and eyes looked at her, she looked down and quietly shut the door.

She walked to her desk and pulled out her sketchbook, she looked around the class as she tapped her pencil on the desk, trying to get an idea.

She looked at her blank piece of paper trying to get ideas but they just didn't come through, as she was about to start drawing the bell ranged.

She rolled her eyes and stood up from her desk, shoving the pencil and the sketchbook back in her backpack.

They all piled out the classroom as students found their second class, Ivy went in the class and sat down.

She seen David and he smiled at her, she smiled and the teacher came in with his coffee and his black bag.

"Sorry I'm late, got held up at home." He said as he took off his jacket.

"What are you guys doing? Finish up your assignment it should be done," he said sternly and everyone including Ivy took out their laptops.
***
The lunch bell ranged and everyone went out of the class, someone tapped Ivy's shoulder and she turned around.

"You have to tell me every single detail," David said as they both walked to the cafeteria.

Ivy raised her eyebrow and looked at David, confused he looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Come on, I seen you get dropped off from that guy and you kissed him. So tell me," he said excitedly as he linked his arm with hers, she chuckled as they both sat down.

"That was Auston, were dating." Ivy said as she took a drink of her water, he squealed which made Ivy laugh.

"I knew you guys were going to date!" He said with excitement and Ivy's cheeks became warm.